Digital TV News: Infosys
Infosys to take over running of Liberty Global Horizon platform
Aug 15, 2023 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ:LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK) and Infosys (NSE, BSE, NYSE:INFY) have announced that Infosys is taking over build and operation of Liberty Global's Horizon entertainment and connectivity platforms.
News categories: Liberty Global, Infosys, Mike Fries, Enrique Rodriguez, Salil Parekh, Anand Swaminathan, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Binge digital entertainment platform launches in Bangladesh
May 22, 2020 – RedDot Digital has launched Binge, Bangladesh's largest digital entertainment platform. Binge is accessible through Android smartphones as well as in smart TVs. There is also a dedicated Binge device.
News categories: Robi, Genex Infosys, Dr. Asif Naimur Rashid, Apps, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Exza announces UI advertisement platform for pay TV
Jul 6, 2018 – Exza Infosystems has launched a platform called Advantage which connects advertisers to pay TV users. The platform uses empty screen space when a TV viewer presses control buttons on their remote, or changes channels, to deliver advertising.
News categories: Exza Infosystems, Joy Kokkat, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, UX
Infosys to deliver TV apps for Orange Livebox Play
Apr 23, 2014 – Infosys has announced a partnership with Orange to offer customers a new immersive experience on Orange’s IPTV offering. Infosys will deliver a portfolio of interactive TV apps on the Orange Livebox Play™.
News categories: Infosys, Orange, Rajesh K. Murthy, Apps, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Infosys to Demonstrate Natural User Interface Cable TV Concepts at The Cable Show
May 22, 2012 – Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) will show new ways that consumers may experience TV in the future via multi-channel natural user interfaces at 'Imagine Park', a platform for introducing and demonstrating new products and services at The Cable Show 2012.
News categories: Infosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Teams Up with HCL to Offer Solutions to India's Cable TV Operators
Mar 31, 2009 – NDS Group has announced a tie-up with HCL Infosystems, India's premier information enabling, ICT system integration company, to enable local cable TV operators to launch digital services and increase their market share.
News categories: NDS Group, HCL Infosystems, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, Middleware
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics