Digital TV News: Kasenna
MRG's Global IPTV Market Leaders Report Reflects Significant Shifts
Sep 9, 2008 – MRG has announced new leaders in the 'Global IPTV Market Leaders Report -- August 2008,' which tracks the top 100 IPTV vendors in 24 regional sub-segments based on the installed base of 6 video systems products in over 660 IPTV Operations.
News categories: MRG, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
Espial Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Kasenna
Jun 30, 2008 – Espial® Group (TSX: ESP) has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Espial will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Kasenna in exchange for an aggregate of 4,722,224 Espial common shares.
News categories: Espial, Kasenna, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Middleware
Kasenna Powers Caribbean's First IPTV Service
Apr 16, 2008 – Kasenna has announced that Telefonia Bonairiano NV (Telbo), the Dutch Caribbean's telecommunications company, has selected Kasenna LivingRoom™ middleware and MediaBase™ video servers.
News categories: Kasenna, Telbo, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands
Kasenna Lights Up Clarksville Electricity Dept. with IPTV
Mar 25, 2008 – Kasenna has announced that the Clarksville, Tennessee Department of Electricity (CDE LIGHTBAND) has deployed a new digital video service based on Kasenna LivingRoom™ middleware and MediaBase™ video servers.
News categories: Kasenna, Clarksville Department of Electricity, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Kasenna Ranked Global Leader in IPTV VOD
Oct 25, 2007 – Kasenna has announced being recognized as the #1 provider of Video-On-Demand (VOD) software worldwide in IPTV, according to results published in the new "IPTV Market Leaders Report - September 2007" by Multimedia Research Group (MRG).
News categories: Kasenna, Multimedia Research Group (MRG), Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research
MRG Releases September 2007 Global IPTV Market Leaders Report
Oct 10, 2007 – MRG announces the "IPTV Market Leaders Report - September 2007," which tracks the top 120 IPTV vendors in 24 regional sub-sectors based on their installed base for 6 product areas in over 600 IPTV Operations and 8 million subscribers worldwide.
News categories: Multimedia Research Group (MRG), Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box
DTC Communications Selects Kasenna's PortalTV Solution for Delivery of Feature-Rich IPTV Services
Jun 18, 2007 – Kasenna has announced that DTC Communications has selected Kasenna's PortalTV product suite including LivingRoom™ middleware, and MediaBase XMP™ VOD server as the core components of a fully integrated IPTV service to be rolled out in Tennessee.
News categories: Kasenna, DTC Communications, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
IBM, Cisco soft launch IPTV in Europe
Jan 30, 2007 – IBM and Cisco Systems have 'soft launched' an IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) with HD, video on demand, and other capabilities at a demonstration center at the IBM Industrial Solutions Center in La Gaude, outside Nice, France.
News categories: IBM, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data
- TikTok now available on VIZIO Smart TVs
- Irdeto announces results for its 2022 financial year
- Magnite launches programmatic offering in Australia with Samsung Ads
- Comscore adds multi-platform CTV measurement for India
- Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
- South Korea pay-TV revenues to grow slowly to $6.9bn by end 2026
- UK's BARB releases Establishment Survey data for Q1 2022
- Metaverse Standards Forum launched
- Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
- By 2024, U.S. traditional pay-TV to have declined to 76.7 million households