Digital TV News: Latens
Conditional Access market to reach $4.73 billion by 2022
Jul 7, 2015 – According to a report from Transparency Market Research, the global conditional access systems market was valued at US$ 2,089.3 million in 2014 and is estimated to reach US$ 4,727.3 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2015 to 2022.
News categories: Transparency Market Research, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Pace preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2013
Mar 4, 2014 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced its results for the year ended 31 December 2013. STB and Media Server revenues were up 8.4% to $1,979.6m in 2013, driven by demand for Media Servers in H1 2013 in North America and a number of new deployments in H2 2013.
News categories: Pace plc, Gateway, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Pace interim results for the 6 months ended 30 June 2013
Jul 30, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has released Interim Results for the 6 months ended 30th June 2013. STB and Media Server revenues were up 51.8% in H1 2013 driven largely by the continuing high demand for Media Servers from both Comcast and DIRECTV.
News categories: Pace plc, Cable TV, Gateway, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Pace releases Interim Management Statement
Apr 24, 2013 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced its Interim Management Statement for the 16 week period from 1 January 2013 to 23 April 2013. Liberty Global has selected Pace to provide Media Server products to a number of their operations in Europe.
News categories: Pace plc, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box
Latens Titanium Secures Belgian Cable TV Provider Telenet
Jun 12, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that Telenet (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK) has chosen Latens Titanium software CAS. Telenet is rolling out the software across its customer base and has deployed over 400,000 STBs featuring Latens Titanium to date.
News categories: Latens, Telenet, Belgium, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box
Latens Announce Agreements with Multiple Key Indian Operators at Convergence India 2012
Mar 23, 2012 – Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced that, since the start of 2012, agreements have been signed with four key regional operators in the Indian Cable Pay TV market. These operators include DDC, Faction Digital, Maury Diginet and RVR Infrastructures.
News categories: Latens, DDC, RVR, Indieon, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Latens and Discretix Partner to Extend Content Protection Beyond Pay TV Distribution Networks
Oct 18, 2011 – Discretix and Latens (LSE: PIC) has announced a partnership to extend content protection beyond traditional Pay TV networks to include smartphones, tablets and other connected devices.
News categories: Discretix, Latens, Content Protection, Smartphone, Tablet
EAMS Selects Latens CAS for Egypt's First IPTV Offering
Apr 7, 2011 – Latens has announced that EAMS (Egyptian Advanced Multimedia Systems) has chosen Latens software-only Conditional Access System (CAS) to protect Egypt's first Satellite IPTV delivery system.
News categories: Latens, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Satellite, Set Top Box
Broadcom Announces Industry's First 40nm HD Full-Resolution 3DTV Video Gateway STB SoC Solution
Dec 14, 2010 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced and is sampling a new ultra-high performance dual high definition (HD) set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) video gateway solution with more than two times the performance over previous generations.
News categories: Broadcom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, VR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5