Digital TV News: MTNL
MTNL launches 3G mobile TV in India with Alcatel-Lucent and Aksh Optifibre
Apr 22, 2010 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU), in collaboration with Aksh Optifibre, has announced that it has enabled the commercial launch of MTNL's 3G-driven mobile TV services in the metro cities of Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Alcatel-Lucent, Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, 5G, Content Distribution, India, Mobile
UTStarcom a Leader in China, India IPTV Markets
Jun 30, 2009 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) was named the leading Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provider in Asia in Multimedia Research Group's (MRG, Inc.) latest Global IPTV Market Leaders Report.
News categories: UTStarcom, Multimedia Research Group, Asia, China, Content Distribution, Content Protection, India, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Set Top Box, Subscribers
SeaChange Rolls Out Products and Services for Smart Digivision's MYWay IPTV
Mar 30, 2009 – India's Smart Digivision MyWay IPTV service is taking advantage of products and services from SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC). Customers of BSNL and MTNL are among the first to enjoy MyWay's on-demand, broadcast and convergence offerings.
News categories: SeaChange, MyWay, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Middleware
UTStarcom Continues IPTV Momentum in India With Aksh Optifibre Contract
Jul 14, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has signed a new contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) that expands the operator's deployment of the industry-leading RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution.
News categories: UTStarcom, Aksh Optifibre, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
Aksh Optifibre, MTNL Launch 'icontrol' internet TV
Jun 16, 2008 – Aksh Optifibre, in association with MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited), has launched the icontrol service in Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, icontrol, Digital TV, India, OTT, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Partners With AKSH Optifibre to Deliver First IPTV Service in India With MTNL
Feb 2, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a three-year contract through its partnership with AKSH Optifibre Ltd. to deploy its RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. (MTNL) in India.
News categories: UTStarcom, AKSH Optifibre, MTNL, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV
IOL Broadband ties up with BSNL for IPTV
Jan 3, 2007 – IOL Broadband Ltd has announced that the Company ties up with BSNL for IPTV. The Company has started trials of its IPTV Service launch on the BSNL Broadband network in Bangalore.
News categories: BSNL, IOL Broadband, Broadband, Digital TV, India, IPTV
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet