Digital TV News: MeeGo
Vidiactive and Amino partner to provide social 'sharing' multi-screen, anytime, web-video viewing
Sep 5, 2011 – Amino (LSE: AMO) is to embed Vidiactive's VideoBee service into its Freedom Media Centre - adding new social 'sharing' multi-screen, anytime, web viewing functionality to the platform.
News categories: Amino, Vidiactive, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Amino secures further order to support Telecom Italia's Cubovison rollout
Mar 28, 2011 – Amino (AIM:AMO) has secured a follow-on order to provide its hybrid/OTT technology to support Telecom Italia's (Milan:TIT) deployment of its Cubovision all-in-one multimedia broadband service.
News categories: Amino, Telecom Italia, Digital TV, Italy, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial
The Linux Foundation Announces MeeGo TV Working Group
Mar 22, 2011 – The Linux Foundation has announced the formation of the MeeGo™ Smart TV Working Group. The Working Group is designed to help drive the evolution of MeeGo within the TV ecosystem and provide an open framework for industry creativity and innovation.
News categories: MeeGo, Linux Foundation, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Tablet, Video Exchange
Amino Jump starts IP&TV World Forum 2011 with new OTT media centre launch
Mar 14, 2011 – Amino (LSE AIM: AMO) will showcase its award-winning OTT and IPTV solutions at IPTV World Forum 2011 - giving a European debut to its Freedom Jump OTT media centre with new 3D capability.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Gemtek Licenses Discretix Multi-Scheme DRM Client with Microsoft® PlayReady® Support
Feb 16, 2011 – Discretix has announced that Gemtek Technology has licensed its Multi-Scheme DRM Client with Microsoft PlayReady® support for Android based pocket-size smart TV box.
News categories: Discretix, Gemtek, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, MWC21, Set Top Box, Streaming
Content protection on HTC's Android Devices, powered by Discretix
Feb 13, 2011 – Discretix has announced that HTC (Taipei:2498) has extended its Discretix Multi-Scheme DRM license, to include support for Microsoft PlayReady® DRM technology on Android smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Discretix, HTC Corp, Content Protection, Mobile, MWC21, Streaming
Amino Launches New Companion Set-top Box at CES 2011
Jan 5, 2011 – Amino Communications (LSE AIM: AMO) is to launch a new 'companion' set-top box at CES 2011 aimed at network operators seeking to add OTT ('Over the Top') functionality to their established pay-TV and broadcast offerings.
News categories: Amino, CES2022, Set Top Box, Streaming
Fuugo Enables Easier TV and Video Consumption on Mobile and Portable Devices
Jan 3, 2011 – Axel Technologies will launch the online video version of Fuugo at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011. Fuugo™ is the world's first TV and video application for personalizing video content from Internet, mobile and broadcast TV.
News categories: Axel Technologies, Fuugo, CES2022, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming
Bluestreak Technology and Amino Team to Deliver Interactive Television Solutions to IPTV and Cable Operators
Nov 9, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) have announced from TelcoTV 2010 that they have partnered to provide new interactive television solutions to IPTV and to cable operators.
News categories: Bluestreak, Amino, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Record YoY growth for India's Smart TV market in Q2
- Disney+ comes to Panasonic TVs
- Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
- Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
- Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom