Digital TV News: Messe Berlin
Health uncertainties force IFA Berlin 2021 cancellation
May 19, 2021 – IFA 2021 will not take place in September as a physical live event as originally planned. The organisers are now working to get everything ready for IFA 2022, a full-scale live event at the Berlin exhibition grounds.
News categories: Messe Berlin, gfu, Martin Ecknig, Kai Hillebrandt, Digital TV, Germany, IFABerlin, Worldwide
IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
May 19, 2020 – IFA has been given the go-ahead to take place in 2020 as a real-life event in Berlin. Taking place over just three days – from 3 to 5 September – the invite-only event will put strict limits on the number of attendees and focus on IFA’s four global core functions.
News categories: IFA Berlin, Jens Heithecker, COVID-19, Digital TV, Germany, IFABerlin
ARRIS extends growth with customer wins in APAC
Oct 23, 2018 – ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced two high-profile customer wins – Foxtel (Australia) and SK Broadband (Korea)– showcasing continued international momentum for its expanded portfolio.
News categories: ARRIS International, Foxtel, SK Broadband, Steve McCaffery, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Satellite, Set Top Box
LG unveils world's largest Ultra HD OLED TV at IFA
Sep 6, 2013 – LG Electronics has unveiled the world's largest Ultra High Definition (or ULTRA HD) OLED TV at IFA. LG's 77-inch ULTRA HD CURVED OLED TV follows in the footsteps of the company's 55-inch CURVED OLED TV, which was introduced at CES in Las Vegas.
News categories: LG Electronics, IFABerlin, Smart TV
The First Brain Computer Interface Smart TV
Sep 2, 2011 – The world's first Brain-Computer Interface Technology (BCI) Smart TV will debut at IFA. Manufactured by Haier and Powered by NeuroSky ThinkGear technology, the Haier Cloud Smart TV offers the ability for users to interact with their TV using their brains.
News categories: Haier, NeuroSky, Digital TV, IFABerlin, Middleware, Smart TV
ViXS Demonstrates Latest Video Processing Solutions at IFA 2007
Aug 31, 2007 – ViXS Systems has announced that it will showcase its next-generation of video processor ICs and video processing technology at IFA 2007.
News categories: ViXS Systems, DVR, Gaming, IFABerlin, Semiconductor, Tablet
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting