Digital TV News: Messe Berlin
Health uncertainties force IFA Berlin 2021 cancellation
May 19, 2021 – IFA 2021 will not take place in September as a physical live event as originally planned. The organisers are now working to get everything ready for IFA 2022, a full-scale live event at the Berlin exhibition grounds.
News categories: Messe Berlin, gfu, Martin Ecknig, Kai Hillebrandt, Digital TV, Germany, IFA, Worldwide
IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
May 19, 2020 – IFA has been given the go-ahead to take place in 2020 as a real-life event in Berlin. Taking place over just three days – from 3 to 5 September – the invite-only event will put strict limits on the number of attendees and focus on IFA’s four global core functions.
News categories: IFA Berlin, Jens Heithecker, COVID-19, Digital TV, Germany, IFA
ARRIS extends growth with customer wins in APAC
Oct 23, 2018 – ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced two high-profile customer wins – Foxtel (Australia) and SK Broadband (Korea)– showcasing continued international momentum for its expanded portfolio.
News categories: ARRIS International, Foxtel, SK Broadband, Steve McCaffery, Australia, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Satellite, Set Top Box
LG unveils world's largest Ultra HD OLED TV at IFA
Sep 6, 2013 – LG Electronics has unveiled the world's largest Ultra High Definition (or ULTRA HD) OLED TV at IFA. LG's 77-inch ULTRA HD CURVED OLED TV follows in the footsteps of the company's 55-inch CURVED OLED TV, which was introduced at CES in Las Vegas.
News categories: LG Electronics, IFA, Smart TV
The First Brain Computer Interface Smart TV
Sep 2, 2011 – The world's first Brain-Computer Interface Technology (BCI) Smart TV will debut at IFA. Manufactured by Haier and Powered by NeuroSky ThinkGear technology, the Haier Cloud Smart TV offers the ability for users to interact with their TV using their brains.
News categories: Haier, NeuroSky, Digital TV, IFA, Middleware, Smart TV
ViXS Demonstrates Latest Video Processing Solutions at IFA 2007
Aug 31, 2007 – ViXS Systems has announced that it will showcase its next-generation of video processor ICs and video processing technology at IFA 2007.
News categories: ViXS Systems, DVR, Gaming, IFA, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product