Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Minerva Networks deploys at Mahaska Communications in Iowa
Apr 5, 2021 – Minerva Networks has announced the deployment of YourTV Now with Mahaska Communications Group (MCG). MCG provides Internet, television, and phone service to customers in Iowa cities.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Mahaska Communications Group, Matt Cuson, Steve Burnett, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
Nov 18, 2020 – Minerva Networks and SDMC have announced that they have completed the integration of an Android TV-based solution for pay-TV operators. Recent deployments include E-Networks of Guyana, Comteco in Bolivia, and Dhiraagu in the Maldives.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SDMC, Randy Osborne, Laurence Yan, Android TV, Bolivia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Set Top Box, The Maldives
Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
Sep 23, 2020 – Clearcable is expanding its Video Services business with the addition of the Minerva Networks IPTV platform. Clearcable powers operators in Canada with their data center and content distribution network offerings.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Clearcable, Randy Osborne, Paul Osmond, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
Aug 3, 2020 – Minerva Networks has announced that Skymedia in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10. The offering will provide discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy STBs and new devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Skymedia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, UX
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
Nov 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that Dhiraagu will use the Minerva 10 platform to power its TV services in the Maldives. The Minerva platform brings improvements to the UX, adds new services and enables viewing on mobile and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Dhiraagu, Marco Bonomi, Mahmoud Dasser, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, The Maldives, UX
Minerva acquires Live TV social platform, TOK.tv
Sep 3, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced the acquisition of TOK.tv. TOK.tv, whose mission is to allow people to 'never watch sports alone', enables millions of soccer fans to enjoy their favorite games while interacting with friends.
News categories: Minerva Networks, TOK.tv, Mauro Bonomi, Fabrizio Capobianco, Digital TV, MandA, Social TV, Worldwide
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV