Digital TV News: Minerva Networks
Minerva adds Dynamic Ad Insertion and FAST to its Cloud TV service
Jul 25, 2022 – Minerva Networks has updated its Cloud TV service with the addition of Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) and Free Ad Supported TV (FAST) capabilities, allowing operators to better monetize existing pay TV services and also offer a free TV offering.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Jean-George Fritsch, Randy Osborne, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, USA
A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
Jan 12, 2022 – In December 2021, Coma Cose streamed an augmented reality concert to paying viewers. One thousand fans were also able to purchase a recording of the concert along with unique fragments packaged as NFTs and delivered via a Limited Edition Box.
News categories: Minerva, A-LIVE, Fabrizio Capobianco, Alex Braga, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Minerva Networks deploys at Mahaska Communications in Iowa
Apr 5, 2021 – Minerva Networks has announced the deployment of YourTV Now with Mahaska Communications Group (MCG). MCG provides Internet, television, and phone service to customers in Iowa cities.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Mahaska Communications Group, Matt Cuson, Steve Burnett, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
Nov 18, 2020 – Minerva Networks and SDMC have announced that they have completed the integration of an Android TV-based solution for pay-TV operators. Recent deployments include E-Networks of Guyana, Comteco in Bolivia, and Dhiraagu in the Maldives.
News categories: Minerva Networks, SDMC, Randy Osborne, Laurence Yan, Android TV, Bolivia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Set Top Box, The Maldives
Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
Sep 23, 2020 – Clearcable is expanding its Video Services business with the addition of the Minerva Networks IPTV platform. Clearcable powers operators in Canada with their data center and content distribution network offerings.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Clearcable, Randy Osborne, Paul Osmond, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
Aug 3, 2020 – Minerva Networks has announced that Skymedia in Mongolia is upgrading its pay TV platform to Minerva 10. The offering will provide discovery, navigation and consumption experiences on both legacy STBs and new devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Skymedia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Set Top Box, UX
WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
Feb 6, 2020 – Minerva Networks and Com Net Inc (CNI) have approved WISI for customer installations within their cloud video service Minerva YourTV Now. WISI’s Inca ABR transcoder provides telco and cable operators with cost and space savings.
News categories: Com Net Inc, WISI, Minerva Networks, Randy Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
Nov 21, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that Dhiraagu will use the Minerva 10 platform to power its TV services in the Maldives. The Minerva platform brings improvements to the UX, adds new services and enables viewing on mobile and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Dhiraagu, Marco Bonomi, Mahmoud Dasser, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, The Maldives, UX
Minerva acquires Live TV social platform, TOK.tv
Sep 3, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced the acquisition of TOK.tv. TOK.tv, whose mission is to allow people to 'never watch sports alone', enables millions of soccer fans to enjoy their favorite games while interacting with friends.
News categories: Minerva Networks, TOK.tv, Mauro Bonomi, Fabrizio Capobianco, Digital TV, MandA, Social TV, Worldwide
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange