Digital TV News: Mux
LiveOne to launch PodcastOne TV via MuxIP
Jun 13, 2023 – LiveOne (Nasdaq: LVO) is to launch PodcastOne TV, a FAST channel, in partnership with MuxIP. The channel will expand distribution of video content from PodcastOne's slate of podcasts.
News categories: MuxIP, PodcastOne, LiveOne, Tom Link, Kit Gray, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
MuxIP to power Dooya TV streaming and monetization
Aug 30, 2022 – MuxIP has partnered with Dooya Media Group (DMG) to deliver a single, customized interface for Dooya's channels, helping to expand distribution and centralize management of the FAST channels.
News categories: MuxIP, Dooya, Thomas Link, John T. Wells, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Mux analytics platform integrated with Norigin TV App Framework
Aug 24, 2022 – Mux has announced that Mux Data has been integrated with Norigin Media's Tracking Manager and React-based TV App Framework to help organize analytics from broadcaster streaming TV services, giving them reliable QoE measurements.
News categories: Norigin Media, Mux, TV2, Ajey Anand, Cyril Duprat, Tor Egil Alvær, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2023, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
MainConcept to demo cloud-ready 8K encoding at NAB Show 2022
Apr 20, 2022 – At their NAB Show booth, MainConcept will highlight their advancements in 8K-optimized cloud encoding and illustrate why MainConcept’s technologies are essential ingredients used in processing over 90% of today’s professional videos.
News categories: MainConcept, Deacon Johnson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
MediaHub Australia selects Actus Digital for advanced monitoring
Apr 12, 2022 – Actus Digital has announced that MediaHub Australia is deploying its intelligent monitoring platform as part of a new mux-based DTT broadcast headend. Magna Systems and Engineering is providing deployment expertise, local technology, and technical support.
News categories: Actus Digital, MediaHub Australia, Sima Levy, Simon Scott, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Terrestrial
JUMP announces QoE solution powered by Mux
Mar 3, 2022 – JUMP has announced the launch of JUMP QoE. Backed by Mux Data, the JUMP QoE solution analyzes the quality of video service users have on their platform in order to make data-driven actions that can improve the experience.
News categories: JUMP Data-Driven Video, Mux, Inc, Jerónimo Macanás, Eric Elia, Big Data, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
Jun 10, 2021 – Gigared has chosen Appear to help deliver HD content to more subscribers across the country. Gigared has deployed Appear’s mux X20 and XC5000 ISDB-T modulator at its central headend.
News categories: Appear, Gigared, Thomas Bostrøm Jørgensen, Juan Ramon Garcia Bish, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, ISDB-T
ATEME encoding chosen for YouSee and Blockbuster in Denmark
Mar 23, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Nuuday, a Danish company providing TV and VoD services as part of the TDC Group, has adopted ATEME's TITAN range of encoding solutions for its YouSee and Blockbuster services.
News categories: ATEME, Nuuday, Katrine Finstad, Peter Bukhave Hansen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
ATEME partners with Digitalrich on ad insertion
Mar 16, 2021 – ATEME has partnered with Digitalrich, a provider of ad insertion technology in Korea. ATEME’s TITAN Live and TITAN Mux integrated with Digitalrich's ad insertion server is now available as an integrated solution.
News categories: ATEME, Digitalrich, Gautier Vandomme, Lee Bong Jae, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service