Digital TV News: NAB Show
Sinclair, Gray, Graham & Capitol adopt Verance NextGen TV watermarking
Apr 14, 2023 – Verance has made agreements with Sinclair Broadcast, Gray Television, Graham Media Group and Capitol Broadcasting to implement the Verance Aspect audio watermark on stations across the groups.
News categories: Verance, Sinclair Broadcast, Gray Television, Graham Media, Capitol Broadcasting, Nil Shah, Mike Kralec, David Burke, Anthony Plosz, Peter Sockett, ATSC 3, Content Identification, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
6G-Datacast.tv launches mobile ATSC 3.0 receiver at NAB 2023
Apr 14, 2023 – 6G-Datacast.tv has launched a mobile ATSC 3.0 receiver offering connectivity through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi as well as via USB. The company will be demonstrating the receiver at NAB 2023.
News categories: CEA Group, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, Peripherals / Accessories, USA
Harmonic and Mirriad enable targeted dynamic brand insertion
Apr 14, 2023 – Harmonic and Mirriad have teamed up to provide a dynamic brand insertion solution, creating new virtual product placement inventory that drives incremental revenue for content owners.
News categories: Mirriad, Harmonic, Mark Melvin, Gil Rudge, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Imagine Communications partners with Amagi
Apr 13, 2023 – Imagine Communications has announced a partnership with Amagi to enable the movement of contribution, playout, and distribution workflows between Imagine on-premises solutions and Amagi cloud services.
News categories: Amagi, Imagine Communications, Baskar Subramanian, Tom Cotney, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Telstra, Dalet and Eluvio unveil end-to-end media supply chain network and managed service
Apr 13, 2023 – Telstra Broadcast Services, Dalet and Eluvio have unveiled a Web3 CDN-based end-to-end media supply chain network and managed service, delivering video from the camera lens to the consumer.
News categories: Eluvio, Dalet, Telstra, Michelle Munson, Ewan Johnston, Andreas Eriksson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Yospace extends SSAI relationship with DIRECTV Advertising
Apr 11, 2023 – Yospace has helped DIRECTV Advertising to expand its digital video advertising offering as streaming TV audiences have grown and programmatic advertising has been adopted to maximize ROI.
News categories: Yospace, DIRECTV, Tim Sewell, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Ateme integrates Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio in its KYRION encoders
Apr 13, 2023 – Fraunhofer IIS and Ateme facilitating the delivery of personalized and immersive sound with the integration of Fraunhofer's MPEG-H Audio into Ateme's KYRION encoders.
News categories: Ateme, Fraunhofer IIS, Julien Mandel, Adrian Murtaza, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Pearl TV brings NEXTGEN TV And Run3 TV to NAB Show 2023
Apr 13, 2023 – At NAB Show 2023, Pearl TV will demonstrate NEXTGEN TV features and capabilities with partners including Comcast NBCUniversal, Samsung and LG Electronics.
News categories: Pearl TV, RUN3TV, Robert Folliard, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, NABShow, Smart TV, USA
TestTree unveils ATSC 3.0/1.0 network monitoring tool at NAB 2023
Apr 12, 2023 – TestTree is introducing its EdgeProbe Nano ATSC 3.0/1.0 at NAB 2023. The tool is easy to transport, allowing technicians to validate and monitor 24/7 all points of the ATSC network.
News categories: TestTree, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, North America, QoE
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data