Digital TV News: NORIGIN MEDIA
Norigin Media selected to validate Vevo's OTT apps
Sep 6, 2022 – Vevo has partnered with Norigin Media to validate a range of Connected TV apps across Android TV, Roku, Vizio, Fire TV, and Apple TV. Norigin Media's OTT Testing as-a-Service helps quality-assure streaming TV Apps.
News categories: Norigin Media, Vevo, Ajey Anand, Scott Anderson, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2022, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Mux analytics platform integrated with Norigin TV App Framework
Aug 24, 2022 – Mux has announced that Mux Data has been integrated with Norigin Media's Tracking Manager and React-based TV App Framework to help organize analytics from broadcaster streaming TV services, giving them reliable QoE measurements.
News categories: Norigin Media, Mux, TV2, Ajey Anand, Cyril Duprat, Tor Egil Alvær, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2022, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Norigin Media open-sources spatial navigation for Smart TV apps
Mar 30, 2022 – Norigin Media has open sourced part of its TV App Framework for developers building TV Apps. The Norigin Spatial Navigation library can be used to implement key-navigation or remote-control navigation on react based web applications.
News categories: Norigin Media, Ajey Anand, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
Jun 15, 2021 – Riivi has chosen Norigin Media's OTT Testing as-a-Service to verify and fast-track the certification of its TV apps, including apps for Smart TV platforms such as Samsung Tizen and LG WebOS, among others.
News categories: Norigin Media, Riivi, Ajey Anand, Ilan Oliel, Apps, Chile, Digital TV, Streaming
Northern Waves reschedules Oslo TV conference to 2022
Feb 9, 2021 – Norigin Media has announced that the conference will not take place in Oslo in 2021. The TV technology and business conference will instead become a series of online compact conferences in the spring and autumn of 2021.
News categories: Norigin Media, Northern Waves, Ajey Anand, COVID-19, Norway, Show
RiksTV launches Smart TV Apps with Norigin Media
Jan 12, 2021 – RiksTV has now launched on a range of Samsung Tizen Smart TV models. The apps, branded RiksTV and Strim, were developed by Norigin Media, using its React-based TV App Framework.
News categories: Norigin Media, RiksTV, Ajey Anand, Jérôme Franck-Sætervoll, Apps, Digital TV, Norway, Smart TV, Streaming
Norigin Media trials ad replacement with Fraunhofer FOKUS
Dec 8, 2020 – Norigin Media has completed an ad-replacement trial with Fraunhofer FOKUS. The joint OTT AdTech proposition will offer Pay TV operators the possibility to detect and replace advertisements on streaming services.
News categories: Norigin Media, Fraunhofer FOKUS, Ajey Anand, Robert Seeliger, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
TV 2 Sumo upgrades LG Smart TV apps with Norigin Media
Nov 17, 2020 – TV 2 Sumo has upgraded its apps on LG Smart TVs with Norigin Media. The updated design is built for multiple LG WebOS models using Norigin's TV App Framework. Enhancements include 4k streaming and TVOD support, among others.
News categories: Norigin Media, TV2 Sumo, LG Electronics, Ajey Anand, Marius Bjerke, Jonas Marken, Apps, Digital TV, Norway, Smart TV, Streaming
Norigin Media AI-based tool detects ad breaks on catchup TV content
Jun 23, 2020 – Norigin Media has announced an AI-based tool that detects and marks ad breaks on catchup TV content, allowing pay TV operators to explore new monetisation opportunities and offer unique UI/UX experiences on their streaming services.
News categories: Norigin Media, Ajey Anand, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania