Digital TV News: Neustar
UltraViolet™ Begins B2B Deployment in U.S. Market
Jul 13, 2011 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE), the consortium dedicated to facilitating the development and operation of UltraViolet™, has announced the launch of its licensing program for content, technology and service providers.
News categories: UltraViolet, Content Protection, DRM, OTT, USA
Mobile DTV Forum Stepping Up Role in Mobile DTV Deployment
Apr 11, 2011 – The Mobile DTV Forum, the newly established membership category of the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC), is off and running, already creating working groups, selecting members of its Steering Committee and adding new member companies.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Mobile, USA
New Mobile Digital TV Technologies, Innovative Demos Show Bright Future for America's TV Broadcasters
Apr 11, 2011 – During the 2011 NAB Show, broadcast industry executives will get their first glimpse at the latest Mobile DTV products now reaching retail stores as well as pioneering demonstrations of the flexible broadcast standard's future capabilities.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Advanced Television Systems Committee, Mobile, NABShow, USA
OMVC Selects Neustar to Provide Secure and Reliable Infrastructure for Mobile Digital TV
Mar 9, 2011 – The Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced it has selected Neustar to provide the Mobile DTV Trust Authority with the infrastructure necessary to deliver live, digital broadcast TV content to various mobile video-enabled devices.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Neustar, Content Distribution, Content Protection, DRM, Mobile, OTT, Portable, Tablet, USA
Leading Entertainment Companies Create Registry for Movie and Television Content
Oct 27, 2010 – A new international coalition has announced the launch of the Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), a non-profit global independent registry that provides a uniform approach to cataloging audio/video assets with unique identifiers (IDs).
News categories: EIDR, CNRI, International DOI Foundation, Content Protection, Digital TV, OTT
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem Unveils UltraViolet™ Brand
Jul 20, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced its consumer brand - UltraViolet™ - and logo. In addition, the consortium announced three additional new members bringing the total to nearly 60 member companies.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, UltraViolet, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) Announces Key Milestones
Jan 4, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced it has reached key milestones toward establishing the first open market for digital content distribution. In addition, DECE announced that 21 new companies have joined the group.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, OTT
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5