Digital TV News: Nuevo Siglo
XroadMedia helps Nuevo Siglo bring personal TV to consumers in Uruguay
May 30, 2017 – XroadMedia has announced that Nuevo Siglo will be offering a personal TV service to consumers in Uruguay by using Ncanto, XroadMedia’s cloud-based content discovery solution. Nuevo Siglo provides Hybrid DVB-OTT on its NSNOW platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, Nuevo Siglo, Adolf Proidl, Mario de Oliveira, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Uruguay
Cubiware and BOLD MSS empower Uruguay's Nuevo Siglo
Sep 9, 2016 – Cubiware (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that it is providing Nuevo Siglo with the technology to make Nuevo Siglo one of the first cable operators in South and Central America to incorporate content accessed through third party 'Play or Go' apps on their STBs.
News categories: Cubiware, Nuevo Siglo, BOLD MSS, Jakub Gorski, Mario de Oliveira, Ariel Droyeski, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Uruguay
Kudelski Group announces its 2015 annual results
Feb 18, 2016 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced its 2015 annual results. In 2015, the Group strengthened its position in the TV market with a series of new contracts and deployments.
News categories: NAGRA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
24i Media and Conax power Nuevo Siglo OTT TV app in Uruguay
Sep 10, 2015 – 24i Media has announced that Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo is launching its 'NS Now' OTT service for Smart TVs using an app based on 24i Media's Smart Operator solution. Nuevo Siglo already provides OTT content on set-top-boxes, tablets and mobile devices secured by Conax protection technology.
News categories: 24i Media, Nuevo Siglo, Conax, Martijn van Horssen, Mario Oliveira, Eduardo Mandia del Castillo, Rohit Mehra, Apps, Content Protection, IBC2019, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
24i extends Nuevo Siglo OTT service to Smart TVs and game consoles
Sep 13, 2014 – Uruguayan cable operator Nuevo Siglo has contracted 24i to implement their 'Smart Operator' solution, thus enabling the operator to add Smart TVs and game consoles to their OTT service ‘NS Now’.
News categories: 24i, Nuevo Siglo, Martijn van Horssen, Eduardo Mandía del Castillo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Games Console, IBC2019, OTT, Smart TV, Uruguay
Montecable and Nuevo Siglo roll out VOD in Uruguay with Conax
Jun 24, 2013 – Conax has announced that Uruguay pay-TV operators Montecable and Nuevo Siglo are deploying content security solution Conax Contego Unite™ and Conax Secure Clients to enable the addition of OTT multiscreen, multi-network video and content consumption services.
News categories: Conax, Montecable, Nuevo Siglo, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, TV Everywhere, Uruguay
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA