Digital TV News: Oregan Networks
Accedo and Oregan partner on Android TV user experiences
Apr 11, 2020 – Accedo and Oregan Networks have announced a joint solution combining elements from the Accedo One video experience platform with Oregan’s SparQ middleware for Android TV, offering operators faster delivery of a modern Pay TV experience.
News categories: Accedo, Oregan Networks, Michael Lantz, Mark Perry, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets
Oct 8, 2019 – Oregan Networks has announced the acquisition of the Zenterio AB assets, and assimilation of its engineering and delivery teams located in Sweden and Mexico. The purchase boosts Oregan’s ability to scale its multiscreen platform innovation and project delivery capabilities.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box, Sweden
Accedo's video experience platform combined with Oregan’s middleware
Apr 11, 2019 – Accedo and Oregan Networks have announced a strategic partnership to provide next generation Pay TV solutions to the video industry. The joint solution will combine elements from the Accedo One video experience platform with Oregan’s SparQ middleware for Android TV.
News categories: Accedo, Oregan Networks, Michael Lantz, Mark Perry, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Friend MTS watermarking integrated with Oregan's Android TV Operator Tier solution
Apr 5, 2019 – Friend MTS has announced that it has brought premium content security to Android TV by integrating its ASiD subscriber-level watermarking with Oregan Networks’ Android TV Operator Tier solution.
News categories: Friend MTS, Oregan Networks, Simon Hanna, Mark Perry, Android TV, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Watermarking, Worldwide
Oregan begins migration and Android TV STB projects at new telecoms customer
Aug 21, 2018 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has begun a multi-year software and services contract with a telecoms customer to transition legacy STBs to a new multi-screen headend system. In parallel the company will develop a next-generation product based on Android TV.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Android TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Oregan launches middleware for legacy Linux STBs and Android TV
May 21, 2018 – Oregan Networks has unveiled SparQ: the latest version of its advanced STB client middleware solution which captures the trend towards open source distributed development and cloud-based content delivery platforms.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Oregan wins cable TV middleware contract in Asia-Pacific
Jul 19, 2016 – Oregan Networks has announced that it has launched a project which will upgrade its cable customer to support higher quality managed video services, diversify its offering to include access to OTT content, and blend linear TV with multiscreen features.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Asia, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Alcatel-Lucent to integrate PERSEUS video compression and Oregan Video Client
Sep 7, 2015 – V-Nova has announced that Alcatel-Lucent plans to integrate PERSEUS video compression technology with its Cloud DVR platform and Oregan's Multiscreen Cloud Video Client. The aim is to provide significant improvements in IP Video delivery to both greenfield customer deployments and existing infrastructures.
News categories: Oregan, V-Nova, Alcatel-Lucent, Milya Timergaleyeva, Eric Achtmann, Paul Larbey, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025