Digital TV News: Pixsan
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2019, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser powers Pixsan Universal Television Kit
Nov 30, 2015 – ACCESS CO. and Pixsan have announced that the ACCESS NetFront Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition will be available pre-integrated with Pixsan's Universal Television Kit (UTK). NetFront Browser provides HTML5 and HbbTV 2.0 functionality to the UTK.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Pixsan, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
S&T, ACCESS and Pixsan offer combined solution for DVB and HbbTV
Apr 27, 2015 – Strategy & Technology, ACCESS Co, and Pixsan Digital Software have announced the launch of 'Project Uno', a software solution leveraging the Universal Television Kit (UTK) Shared Source base for hybrid TV.
News categories: S&T, ACCESS Co, Pixsan, David Cutts, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Pixsan and Simple.TV Announce Strategic Partnership and initial Freeview integration
Mar 19, 2013 – Pixsan Digital Software has announced that is has partnered with Really Simple Software to bring Simple.TV to the European, Middle East and African markets. Pixsan also says it will be ready with a Freeview version of the Simple.TV DVR and service over the summer.
News categories: Pixsan, Simple.TV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere, UK
YouView releases final tech spec and confirms device partners
Apr 14, 2011 – YouView has published its final core technical specification and announced further device partners. The specification covers technologies to enable the delivery of broadcast and IP enabled content to a TV set via a broadband connected device.
News categories: YouView, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK
Latens and Pixsan Integrate MHEG-5 open standards middleware platform
Mar 18, 2009 – Latens has partnered with Pixsan to provide an MHEG-5 middleware solution for cable operators. Demonstrated at Convergence India 2009, Latens and Pixsan offer a client solution of software-only Conditional Access (CAS) and MHEG-5 based middleware.
News categories: Latens, Pixsan, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ