Digital TV News: Pixsan
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2022, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser powers Pixsan Universal Television Kit
Nov 30, 2015 – ACCESS CO. and Pixsan have announced that the ACCESS NetFront Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition will be available pre-integrated with Pixsan's Universal Television Kit (UTK). NetFront Browser provides HTML5 and HbbTV 2.0 functionality to the UTK.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Pixsan, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
S&T, ACCESS and Pixsan offer combined solution for DVB and HbbTV
Apr 27, 2015 – Strategy & Technology, ACCESS Co, and Pixsan Digital Software have announced the launch of 'Project Uno', a software solution leveraging the Universal Television Kit (UTK) Shared Source base for hybrid TV.
News categories: S&T, ACCESS Co, Pixsan, David Cutts, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Pixsan and Simple.TV Announce Strategic Partnership and initial Freeview integration
Mar 19, 2013 – Pixsan Digital Software has announced that is has partnered with Really Simple Software to bring Simple.TV to the European, Middle East and African markets. Pixsan also says it will be ready with a Freeview version of the Simple.TV DVR and service over the summer.
News categories: Pixsan, Simple.TV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere, UK
YouView releases final tech spec and confirms device partners
Apr 14, 2011 – YouView has published its final core technical specification and announced further device partners. The specification covers technologies to enable the delivery of broadcast and IP enabled content to a TV set via a broadband connected device.
News categories: YouView, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
Latens and Pixsan Integrate MHEG-5 open standards middleware platform
Mar 18, 2009 – Latens has partnered with Pixsan to provide an MHEG-5 middleware solution for cable operators. Demonstrated at Convergence India 2009, Latens and Pixsan offer a client solution of software-only Conditional Access (CAS) and MHEG-5 based middleware.
News categories: Latens, Pixsan, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia