Digital TV News: Protected Media
ProvenRun and Cinemo to show first Secure Media Path DRM implementation
Jan 3, 2022 – ProvenRun and Cinemo have announced a Secure Media Path Protection Profile implementation based on ProvenRun's secure OS compliant with the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) Protection Profile and Cinemo's Widevine L1 Trusted Application (TA).
News categories: Cinemo, ProvenRun, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
castLabs supports Huawei WisePlay DRM
Aug 25, 2021 – castLabs has announced support for Huawei's WisePlay DRM to enable streaming services to securely reach Huawei phones and tablets running EMUI or HarmonyOS smart TVs that are compatible with WisePlay.
News categories: castLabs, Huawei, Bryce Pedersen, James Xu, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Smart TV, Worldwide
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Protected Media launches OTT supply side ad verification
Sep 24, 2019 – Protected Media has announced the launch of its groundbreaking SDK for CTV and OTT. With the new SDK, OTT traffic can be verified at the source, providing media buyers with clean marketplaces in which to purchase fraud-free, viewable inventory.
News categories: Protected Media, Asaf Greiner, Joe Hirsch, Thomas Engdahl, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
China Digital TV Displays Leading Digital TV Technologies at 16th Annual China Content Broadcasting Network Conference
Mar 25, 2008 – China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) exhibited its newest products and services at the 16th Annual China Content Broadcasting Network (CCBN) Conference at the China International Exhibition Center, in Beijing from March 21st to 23rd, 2008.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, Cable TV, CAM, CCBN, China, Conditional Access
Widevine Secures Digital Media Delivery and Playback on Archos Portable Video Players
Mar 12, 2008 – Widevine® Technologies has announced it now secures motion pictures, episodic TV and music on the Archos line of portable video players and WiFi digital video recorders.
News categories: Widevine, Archos, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Smart Home, Tablet, Video Exchange
Adobe Media Player Drives Fusion of TV and the Internet
Sep 6, 2007 – Adobe Systems (Nasdaq:ADBE) has announced significant adoption of Adobe® Media Player by key organizations involved in the creation, management and delivery of online and offline content for the entertainment industry.
News categories: Adobe Systems, IBC2022, Media Player, Streaming
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience