Digital TV News: Protected Media
castLabs supports Huawei WisePlay DRM
Aug 25, 2021 – castLabs has announced support for Huawei's WisePlay DRM to enable streaming services to securely reach Huawei phones and tablets running EMUI or HarmonyOS smart TVs that are compatible with WisePlay.
News categories: castLabs, Huawei, Bryce Pedersen, James Xu, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Smart TV, Worldwide
VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
Apr 6, 2021 – VlogBox has forged a partnership with Protected Media to improve fraud detection on its platform. VlogBox's applications are now fitted with Protected Media’s SDK, a cybersecurity solution for the CTV ad ecosystem.
News categories: VlogBox, Protected Media, Nick Platonenko, Advertising, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Protected Media launches OTT supply side ad verification
Sep 24, 2019 – Protected Media has announced the launch of its groundbreaking SDK for CTV and OTT. With the new SDK, OTT traffic can be verified at the source, providing media buyers with clean marketplaces in which to purchase fraud-free, viewable inventory.
News categories: Protected Media, Asaf Greiner, Joe Hirsch, Thomas Engdahl, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
China Digital TV Displays Leading Digital TV Technologies at 16th Annual China Content Broadcasting Network Conference
Mar 25, 2008 – China Digital TV Holding (NYSE: STV) exhibited its newest products and services at the 16th Annual China Content Broadcasting Network (CCBN) Conference at the China International Exhibition Center, in Beijing from March 21st to 23rd, 2008.
News categories: China Digital TV Holding, Cable TV, CAM, CCBN, China, Conditional Access
Widevine Secures Digital Media Delivery and Playback on Archos Portable Video Players
Mar 12, 2008 – Widevine® Technologies has announced it now secures motion pictures, episodic TV and music on the Archos line of portable video players and WiFi digital video recorders.
News categories: Widevine, Archos, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Smart Home, Tablet, Video Exchange
Adobe Media Player Drives Fusion of TV and the Internet
Sep 6, 2007 – Adobe Systems (Nasdaq:ADBE) has announced significant adoption of Adobe® Media Player by key organizations involved in the creation, management and delivery of online and offline content for the entertainment industry.
News categories: Adobe Systems, IBC, Media Player, Streaming
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor