Digital TV News: PubMatic
Samba TV and PubMatic bring programmatic TV audience targeting to Australia
Feb 14, 2022 – Samba TV has partnered with PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) to bring TV audience targeting to Australia. Samba TV's first-party CTV data will be integrated with PubMatic's programmatic platform to provide media buyers with advanced omniscreen targeting.
News categories: PubMatic, Samba TV, Peter Barry, Yasmin Sanders, Flaminia Sapori, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV
Initiative to support development of addressable media in Europe launched
Dec 16, 2021 – Amobee, Carbon, Comscore, Finecast, LiveRamp, Lotame, Neustar and PubMatic, in association with The Project X Institute, have announced the launch of the European Addressable Media Initiative, focused on supporting the development of addressable media in Europe.
News categories: Project X Institute, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe
PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
Apr 9, 2021 – Samba TV's first-party Connected TV data will be integrated with PubMatic's (Nasdaq: PUBM) advertising platform to provide media buyers with omniscreen targeting in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and France.
News categories: Samba TV, PubMatic, Ashwin Navin, David Barker, Emma Newman, Advertising, Big Data, France, Germany, Italy, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
PubMatic prebid header bidding to drive ad pod optimization
Jun 17, 2020 – PubMatic has announced the launch of OpenWrap OTT, a header bidding solution that centralizes 100% of direct and programmatic demand while preserving a seamless TV-like viewer experience.
News categories: PubMatic, Jonas Olsen, Jean Fitzpatrick, Daniel Riddell, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th