Digital TV News: SeaChange International
SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
Dec 6, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has been selected by FOX Sports Mexico to power their next generation streaming service. SeaChange's StreamVid streaming enablement platform will support FOX Sports Mexico’s deployment.
News categories: SeaChange, FOX Sports Mexico, Chris Klimmer, Israel Gomez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming
SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
Sep 20, 2022 – SeaChange has expanded its services to Grupo TVCable in Ecuador to include the streaming of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The SeaChange platform will support bringing games to viewers through Grupo TVCable's Xtrim streaming service.
News categories: SeaChange, Grupo TVCable, Chris Klimmer, Daniel Coronel, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ecuador, TV Everywhere
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
Jun 27, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that it will deploy its latest Advanced Advertising Platform for two partners in North America, enabling new and incremental video ad revenues both for Linear TV and streaming services.
News categories: SeaChange, Armstrong, BEAM, Robert Rozycki, Mike Giobbi, Jason Rang, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA and SeaChange partner on ad insertion for VIDAA tv
Apr 4, 2022 – VIDAA USA and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to jointly develop a streaming and ad insertion solution to accelerate the expansion of free ad-supported content on VIDAA tv globally.
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Guy Edri, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TrillerVerz to become publicly traded through reverse merger with SeaChange
Dec 22, 2021 – SeaChange (NASD:SEAC) and Triller Hold Co (TrillerVerz) have entered into an agreement and plan of merger to combine SeaChange, a publicly-traded company focused on advanced digital advertising with TrillerVerz, an AI-powered social media platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Triller, Peter Aquino, Mahi de Silva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
Sep 13, 2021 – The newly enhanced Popcornflix app, launched by Crackle Plus (NASDAQ: CSSE), is now running on a streaming and integrated advertising platform built and powered by SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Crackle, Bob Pons, Karan Singh, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SeaChange powers Screen iL TV service featuring Israeli content
Aug 2, 2021 – Screen iL, a streaming service targeting Israeli expatriates and consumers worldwide with an appetite for Israeli film and TV content, has launched globally online. The service was built for Screen iL by SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Screen iL, Robert Pons, Ben Berner, Albertino Matalon, Greg Ireland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange introduces end-to-end SaaS OTT platform
Jul 7, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has introduced StreamVid, an OTT turnkey platform. StreamVid is an end-to-end, fully managed SaaS platform, supporting functions from content ingestion and management to curation and monetization.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Bob Pons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia