Digital TV News: SeaChange
SeaChange launches content monetization platform for Connected TVs
Jan 4, 2023 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced the launch of the SeaChange Xstream platform, a cloud-based content monetization platform helping OEMs and content owners maximize advertising revenue on Connected TVs.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
Dec 6, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) has been selected by FOX Sports Mexico to power their next generation streaming service. SeaChange's StreamVid streaming enablement platform will support FOX Sports Mexico’s deployment.
News categories: SeaChange, FOX Sports Mexico, Chris Klimmer, Israel Gomez, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Streaming
SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
Sep 20, 2022 – SeaChange has expanded its services to Grupo TVCable in Ecuador to include the streaming of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The SeaChange platform will support bringing games to viewers through Grupo TVCable's Xtrim streaming service.
News categories: SeaChange, Grupo TVCable, Chris Klimmer, Daniel Coronel, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ecuador, TV Everywhere
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
Jun 27, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that it will deploy its latest Advanced Advertising Platform for two partners in North America, enabling new and incremental video ad revenues both for Linear TV and streaming services.
News categories: SeaChange, Armstrong, BEAM, Robert Rozycki, Mike Giobbi, Jason Rang, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA and SeaChange partner on ad insertion for VIDAA tv
Apr 4, 2022 – VIDAA USA and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to jointly develop a streaming and ad insertion solution to accelerate the expansion of free ad-supported content on VIDAA tv globally.
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Guy Edri, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TrillerVerz to become publicly traded through reverse merger with SeaChange
Dec 22, 2021 – SeaChange (NASD:SEAC) and Triller Hold Co (TrillerVerz) have entered into an agreement and plan of merger to combine SeaChange, a publicly-traded company focused on advanced digital advertising with TrillerVerz, an AI-powered social media platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Triller, Peter Aquino, Mahi de Silva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
Sep 13, 2021 – The newly enhanced Popcornflix app, launched by Crackle Plus (NASDAQ: CSSE), is now running on a streaming and integrated advertising platform built and powered by SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Crackle, Bob Pons, Karan Singh, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SeaChange powers Screen iL TV service featuring Israeli content
Aug 2, 2021 – Screen iL, a streaming service targeting Israeli expatriates and consumers worldwide with an appetite for Israeli film and TV content, has launched globally online. The service was built for Screen iL by SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Screen iL, Robert Pons, Ben Berner, Albertino Matalon, Greg Ireland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Worldwide
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022