Digital TV News: Shenzhen State Micro Tech
httv partners with SMIT over HbbTV
Sep 7, 2011 – httv has announced the integration of its 'httvBOX' turnkey software solution on SMiT's set-top box to offer an advanced and cost effective solution for the hybrid market. httv will be demonstrating the 'httvBOX' at IBC.
News categories: httv, Shenzhen State Micro, HbbTV, IBC2023, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Skylink Ready CAM is ready by SMiT
Jul 25, 2011 – Skylink has approved SMiT's Irdeto (JSE: NPN) Advanced Security Dual Mode CAM for its digital satellite network services. The new product will be launched on the Czech and Slovak markets via local partners on July.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro, Skylink, Irdeto, CAM, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Verimatrix and SMiT Partner on CI+ CAM Hybrid Cardless Security Solutions
Mar 17, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced an extended partnership with Shenzhen State Micro Technology (SMiT) that integrates ViewRight® cardless security with an advanced CI+ CAM design. The solution will be demonstrated at the IP&TV World Forum.
News categories: Verimatrix, Shenzhen State Micro Technology, CAM, Content Protection, Video Exchange
Verimatrix Certifies SMiT CAM with DVB Security
Dec 14, 2010 – Verimatrix has certified the SMiT conditional access module (CAM) for use in VCAS for DVB secured networks targeting broadcast consumer devices and professional receivers.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro Technology, Verimatrix, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Set Top Box, Smart TV
SMIT's First Conax CI+ CAM for VOLIA Cable
Nov 2, 2010 – SMiT has initiated supply of their Conax CI+ Chipset Pairing CAM (SECURE PLUS CAM) to VOLIA -- the number one cable operator in Ukraine.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro Technology, Volia, Conax, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, Ukraine
SMiT successfully passes Conax CI Plus CAM Certification
Jun 14, 2010 – Shenzhen State Micro Technology (SMiT) has announced that its SMiT CI Plus CAM (SMiT SECURE PLUS CAM) with Conax CAS7 has successfully completed Conax certification.
News categories: Shenzhen State Micro Technology, Conax, Cable TV, CAM, China, Smart TV
SMiT partners with ALi To Penetrate High-End Set-Top Box Market
May 3, 2010 – ALi Corporation (Taipei:3041) has announced that it has partnered with SMiT, a Conditional Access Modules (CAM) manufacturer with leading market share in Europe, to develop CAM cards for high definition (HD) STBs with CI+ functionality.
News categories: ALi Corp, Shenzhen State Micro Tech, ANGA COM, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029