Digital TV News: TNTSAT
CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
Oct 29, 2020 – SES and CANAL+ have signed agreements for satellite capacity across three geographies, strengthening the companies’ longstanding partnership and underlining the importance of satellite in delivering premium content to more than 10 million subscribers.
News categories: SES S.A, CANAL+, Steve Collar, Jacques du Puy, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Satellite
Xcrypt completes CAS installation at TNTSAT AFRICA
Oct 22, 2015 – Xcrypt and TNTSAT Africa inked their agreement in principle during IBC 2014. Less than one year later, after having had to build an entire DTH uplink from scratch and after training 3,000 installers, TNTSAT Africa was live.
News categories: Xcrypt, TNTSAT AFRICA, Africa, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Satellite
Rovi and Sagemcom Launch the First DivX Plus HD Certified STB for Europe
Mar 20, 2012 – Sagemcom and Rovi Corporation (Nasdaq:ROVI) have announced that the Sagemcom BPRSI88-250 HD TNTSAT set-top box (STB) has integrated DivX Plus® HD, the premium level of DivX certification. The DivX Certified® STB is currently available in France.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Sagemcom, Blu-ray, DVR, France, Media Player, Satellite, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
French TNTSAT: 3.3 Million Set-Top-Boxes sold at year-end 2011
Jan 23, 2012 – SES (Paris, LuxX: SESG) has announced that TNTSAT, the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, reached a total of 3.3 million receivers sold at the end of 2011. This represents an increase of 650,000 compared to the end of 2010.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES S.A., France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
French TNTSAT: Three Million Receivers Sold
Sep 21, 2011 – SES (Paris; Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, reached a total of three million receivers sold at the end of August. The TNTSAT offer was launched in March 2007.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES S.A., Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Strong Growth for French TNTSAT on ASTRA
Feb 2, 2011 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG; LuxX:SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, reached a total of 2.65 million receivers sold at the end of 2010.
News categories: SES ASTRA, TNTSAT, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV
TNTSAT continues to see strong growth
Jul 12, 2010 – SES ASTRA (Paris and Luxembourg: SESG) has announced that the French digital terrestrial channel offer on satellite, TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, continues to show strong growth with a total of 2.3 million receivers sold at the end of June 2010.
News categories: TNTSAT, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite, Set Top Box
Record Growth for French TNTSAT on ASTRA
Feb 9, 2010 – SES ASTRA (Paris:SESG, LuxX:SESG) has announced that the French DTT on satellite offer TNTSAT, broadcast via ASTRA, posted strong growth with 1.85 million TNTSAT receivers sold as of end 2009.
News categories: TNTSAT, SES ASTRA, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Satellite
SES Delivers Growth From Strong First Quarter Operational Performance
Apr 23, 2009 – SES (Paris, LuxX:SESG) has reported financial performance for the three months to 31 March 2009. High definition TV services continued to proliferate; the group now carries a total of 136 HDTV programmes - 67 in the U.S. and 69 in Europe.
News categories: SES S.A, Content Distribution, Europe, North America, Results, Satellite
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5