Digital TV News: Tulix
Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
Jan 23, 2020 – Tulix and Vidgo have given details of their technology platform for live sports streaming and other premium channels. Vidgo is a direct-to-consumer TV provider focusing on content acquisition and product marketing. Tulix provides the underlying technology.
News categories: Tulix, Vidgo, George Bokuchava, Shane Cannon, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, USA
Tulix adds BuyDRM MultiKey service to its OTT/IPTV management stack
Nov 2, 2017 – Tulix has announced that they have deployed BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service within their OTT/IPTV management stack, helping broadcasters and content owners stream and monetize live, linear and VOD content globally on all devices.
News categories: BuyDRM, Tulix, Christopher Levy, Dr. George Bokuchava, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
SRT Alliance adds 22 new members
Jul 13, 2017 – The SRT Alliance, an open source initiative dedicated to overcoming the challenges of low latency video streaming, has announced that 22 new members have joined the initiative including Brightcove, Harmonic, Limelight and Perform Group.
News categories: SRT Alliance, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Satellite Engineering Group to show Tulix playout solutions at NAB2017
Apr 24, 2017 – Tulix Systems has announced that two of the core modules in their suite of OTT solutions will be featured in the Satellite Engineering Group booth this week at NAB. Tulix is known for its Streaming CDN and its video delivery capabilities.
News categories: Tulix, Satellite Engineering Group, Peter Forman, Chris Childs, Content Distribution, NABShow, USA
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.8% in 2020
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform