Digital TV News: Tulix
Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
Dec 1, 2022 – Tulix and WiseDV are powering the Hollywire channel on Samsung TV Plus in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, and Brazil. Channel origination is provided by WiseDV's cloud playout. Tulix's CDN is used for delivery.
News categories: Tulix, WiseDV, Hollywire, Nino Doijashvili, Brazil, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
Jan 23, 2020 – Tulix and Vidgo have given details of their technology platform for live sports streaming and other premium channels. Vidgo is a direct-to-consumer TV provider focusing on content acquisition and product marketing. Tulix provides the underlying technology.
News categories: Tulix, Vidgo, George Bokuchava, Shane Cannon, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, USA
Tulix adds BuyDRM MultiKey service to its OTT/IPTV management stack
Nov 2, 2017 – Tulix has announced that they have deployed BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiKey Service within their OTT/IPTV management stack, helping broadcasters and content owners stream and monetize live, linear and VOD content globally on all devices.
News categories: BuyDRM, Tulix, Christopher Levy, Dr. George Bokuchava, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming, Worldwide
SRT Alliance adds 22 new members
Jul 13, 2017 – The SRT Alliance, an open source initiative dedicated to overcoming the challenges of low latency video streaming, has announced that 22 new members have joined the initiative including Brightcove, Harmonic, Limelight and Perform Group.
News categories: SRT Alliance, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Satellite Engineering Group to show Tulix playout solutions at NAB2017
Apr 24, 2017 – Tulix Systems has announced that two of the core modules in their suite of OTT solutions will be featured in the Satellite Engineering Group booth this week at NAB. Tulix is known for its Streaming CDN and its video delivery capabilities.
News categories: Tulix, Satellite Engineering Group, Peter Forman, Chris Childs, Content Distribution, NABShow, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029