Digital TV News: ART
VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
Sep 26, 2023 – ENENSYS has delivered its OneBeam solution to Vietnam Television (VTV) for its DVB-T2 TV network. OneBeam uses satellite DTH to provide DTT transmitter distribution via a single satellite feed.
News categories: ENENSYS, Vietnam Television, VIETCOMS, Colin Prior, Tran Quang Hung, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite, Vietnam
DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
Sep 27, 2023 – DIAGNAL has extended its partnership with Lounges.tv, developing Lounges.tv's interactive streaming platform for content creators, and collaborating with partners to deploy the solution.
News categories: DIAGNAL, Lounges.tv, Reuben Verghes, Craig Gardner, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
Sep 27, 2023 – Videotex has become one of India's largest manufacturers of webOS Hub TVs, with a market share of over 85%. The brand has an over 50% market share in the smart TV ODM space.
News categories: Videotex, Arjun Bajaj, Digital TV, India, Results, Smart TV, TV OS
Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
Sep 26, 2023 – Tubi (NASDAQ: FOXA, FOX) has announced Rabbit AI, a mobile feature powered by ChatGPT-4 that offers viewers a new way to navigate the platform and discover movies and TV shows.
News categories: Tubi, Blake Bassett, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, North America, Streaming, UX
Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
Sep 27, 2023 – Amagi has unveiled a strategic alliance with TAG Video Systems, enabling it to monitor and control over 2,100 live 24x7 channels, enhancing the reliability of its FAST and broadcast streams.
News categories: Amagi, TAG Video Systems, Baskar Subramanian, Ziv Mor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
Sep 27, 2023 – Nearly half (46%) of viewers do not believe they are getting good value from major streaming services, with nearly a fifth (19%) saying they could do better, according to a survey by Bitcentral's ViewNexa.
News categories: Bitcentral, Greg Morrow, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
Sep 26, 2023 – Cignal TV has expanded its use of Quickplay's cloud-native OTT platform with the launch of Pilipinas Live, the first and only international OTT app dedicated to Pinoy sports.
News categories: Quickplay, Cignal TV, Goutham Vinjamuri, Jane Basas, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Philippines, Streaming, Worldwide
TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
Sep 26, 2023 – Research released by TiVo (NYSE: XPER) has found that the average number of streaming services used by consumers in the US and Canada decreased from 11.6 in Q4 2022 to 10.9 in Q2 2023.
News categories: TiVo, Scott Maddux, Advertising, Broadcast, Canada, Digital TV, In-Car, Market Research, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, UX
Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
Sep 26, 2023 – Ateme has announced that it was behind the video and immersive audio experiences delivered in 17 languages by Viacom18 Media during the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023.
News categories: Ateme, Viacom18 Media, Jibu Mathew, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029