Digital TV News: Alain Nochimowski
Viaccess-Orca and Smart to launch targeted TV advertising solution
Sep 4, 2019 – At DMEXCO 2019 and IBC2019, Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Smart Adserver will introduce an end-to-end, targeted TV advertising solution. With the solution, service providers can generate revenues through data and inventory monetization.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Smart Adserver, Alain Nochimowski, Romain Job, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and SoftAtHome show end-to-end Addressable TV solution
Sep 14, 2018 – At IBC, Viaccess-Orca and SoftAtHome will jointly demonstrate an end-to-end solution for addressable TV, with their partner Viznet. The pre-integrated solution enables Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) on STBs for linear multicast and on-demand TV.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Viaccess-Orca, Viznet, David Souhami, Alain Nochimowski, Stephane Bismuth, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and SoftAtHome demonstrate end-to-end Addressable TV
Sep 14, 2018 – At IBC2018, Viaccess-Orca (VO) and SoftAtHome will demonstrate a solution for addressable TV with Viznet. The combined solution enables household targeting, including Dynamic Ad Insertion on STBs for linear multicast and on-demand TV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, SoftAtHome, Viznet, Alain Nochimowski, David Souhami, Stephane Bismuth, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca 360° VR pre-integrated with Tiledmedia and Harmonic
Dec 22, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that it has joined forces with a number of industry specialists to bring 360° video in VR to CES 2017. Technologies from Tiledmedia, and Harmonic are pre-integrated with Viaccess-Orca's Virtual Arena solution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Tiledmedia, Harmonic, Alain Nochimowski, Rob Koenen, Thierry Fautier, CES2022, Digital TV, VR, Worldwide
TF1 and Viaccess-Orca live stream sport in 360° and UHD to VR headsets
Apr 5, 2016 – Viaccess-Orca and TF1 have announced the broadcast of the world's first live stream of a football match in 360 degrees and Ultra HD (HEVC-encoded), showcasing a television experience with virtual reality (VR) technologies for a test audience.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, TF1, Alain Nochimowski, Olivier Abecassis, Digital TV, NABShow, Video Exchange, VR, Worldwide
- Megacable video subscribers up 59,000 in 3Q 2021
- Beijing Gehua Cable updates infrastructure with ATEME
- Ten million Freeview Play users in the UK
- Thailand pay TV revenues to grow to $1.1bn in 2026
- Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030