Digital TV News: Andrew Bunten
Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
Feb 7, 2023 – Irdeto has launched an improved version of its ActiveCloak for Media (ACM) software DRM SDK. The enhanced solution provides multiple layers of security, ensuring content encryption keys cannot be illegally extracted from devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Irdeto adds client watermarking to TraceMark
Sep 12, 2019 – Irdeto has added client watermarking to the Irdeto TraceMark forensic watermarking solution. The solution enables fast integration and rapid detection of pirate sources, making it a powerful anti-piracy capability for live content such as 4K sports.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Digital TV, IBC2022, Watermarking, Worldwide
Irdeto security enables onboard entertainment for transport operators
Jan 8, 2019 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Control on the Go which enables transport operators to offer a secure onboard video entertainment service even without internet connectivity.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Irdeto's geodiversity functionality enables global expansion of OTT services
Sep 13, 2018 – Global expansion of OTT services can be costly. To address this, Irdeto has added geodiversity into its multi-DRM and policy management solution for OTT services. Irdeto Rights now allows a single deployment to serve licenses from multiple regions.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2022, Streaming, Worldwide
Irdeto Cloaked CA completes Farncombe Security Audit for 4K
Sep 13, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that its Cloaked CA solution has completed a rigorous review by Cartesian against the stringent usage rules for 4K UHD premium content included in the Farncombe Security Audit.
News categories: Irdeto, Cartesian, Andrew Bunten, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
- Proximus adds personalized suggestions from Netflix to Pickx
- Ateme services available in AWS Marketplace
- BADR-6 satellite at 26°E out of action
- Tolka software to power first certified NEXTGEN TV upgrade accessory
- SeaChange powers 'VIDAA Free' ad-supported video streaming hub
- Kudelski Digital TV segment sales lower-than-expected in Q4 2022
- Streaming TV platform Atmosphere receives funding at $1bn valuation
- CTV and gaming to generate annual digital ad spend of £4bn in the UK by 2026
- Roku and DoorDash partner to offer on-demand delivery from the TV
- Magnite announces next generation CTV and OTT monetization platform
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment