Digital TV News: Andrew Bunten
Media Prima selects Irdeto multi-DRM and anti-piracy services
Sep 14, 2023 – Media Prima has selected Irdeto as its Multi-DRM and anti-piracy service provider, enabling it to confidently grow the user base of its Tonton streaming service, and maximize its viewership revenue.
News categories: Irdeto, Media Prima, Andrew Bunten, Gregory Eu, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Malaysia, Streaming
Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
Jun 8, 2023 – Irdeto and OSN have signed a contract for Irdeto to provide itsApp Watch, anti-piracy services, app management and data analytics to the Dubai-based entertainment provider.
News categories: Irdeto, OSN, Andrew Bunten, Melvin Saldanha, Android TV, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middle-East, Set Top Box
Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
Jun 7, 2023 – Irdeto and Mediatech have announced that Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) has selected Irdeto Control as its multi-DRM solution for all of its video streaming platforms.
News categories: Irdeto, Mediatech, RTHK, Andrew Bunten, Raymond Mo, Digital TV, DRM, Hong Kong, Streaming
Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
Feb 7, 2023 – Irdeto has launched an improved version of its ActiveCloak for Media (ACM) software DRM SDK. The enhanced solution provides multiple layers of security, ensuring content encryption keys cannot be illegally extracted from devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Irdeto adds client watermarking to TraceMark
Sep 12, 2019 – Irdeto has added client watermarking to the Irdeto TraceMark forensic watermarking solution. The solution enables fast integration and rapid detection of pirate sources, making it a powerful anti-piracy capability for live content such as 4K sports.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Digital TV, IBC2023, Watermarking, Worldwide
Irdeto security enables onboard entertainment for transport operators
Jan 8, 2019 – Irdeto has launched Irdeto Control on the Go which enables transport operators to offer a secure onboard video entertainment service even without internet connectivity.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Irdeto's geodiversity functionality enables global expansion of OTT services
Sep 13, 2018 – Global expansion of OTT services can be costly. To address this, Irdeto has added geodiversity into its multi-DRM and policy management solution for OTT services. Irdeto Rights now allows a single deployment to serve licenses from multiple regions.
News categories: Irdeto, Andrew Bunten, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
Irdeto Cloaked CA completes Farncombe Security Audit for 4K
Sep 13, 2017 – Irdeto has announced that its Cloaked CA solution has completed a rigorous review by Cartesian against the stringent usage rules for 4K UHD premium content included in the Farncombe Security Audit.
News categories: Irdeto, Cartesian, Andrew Bunten, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126