Digital TV News: Anevia
ATEME encoding chosen for YouSee and Blockbuster in Denmark
Mar 23, 2021 – ATEME has announced that Nuuday, a Danish company providing TV and VoD services as part of the TDC Group, has adopted ATEME's TITAN range of encoding solutions for its YouSee and Blockbuster services.
News categories: ATEME, Nuuday, Katrine Finstad, Peter Bukhave Hansen, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV
Anevia accelerates transition of TV3 video delivery to OTT
Dec 22, 2020 – TV3 Group has commissioned Anevia to extend its GO3 OTT service. Go3 uses Anevia technology for video delivery over mobile networks, including an elastic CDN serving multiple countries from a centralised management system.
News categories: Anevia, TV3 Group, Igor Stankovic, Ausra Sidaraviciene, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Streaming
Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
Nov 24, 2020 – Mongolian telecomms provider Skytel has selected additional solutions from Anevia, for packaging, cloud-based recording, caching and encoding. The result is the complete system powering Skymedia's SkyGo service.
News categories: Anevia, Skytel, Laurent Lafarge, Narantuya Dash, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia, Streaming
TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
Sep 21, 2020 – Anevia and Viaccess-Orca have announced the launch of an OTT TV platform in Bogotá with TV Red Digital. TV Red Digital will operate the platform as a white-label OTT TV resource available to Colombian ISPs.
News categories: Anevia, Viaccess-Orca, Grégory Samson, Carlos Ramos, Days Velazco, Colombia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV
ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
Jul 31, 2020 – ATEME (ISIN: FR0011992700) and the main shareholders of ANEVIA (ISIN: FR0011910652) have entered into exclusive negotiations to transfer their interest in the share capital of the Company to the benefit of ATEME.
News categories: ATEME, ANEVIA, Michel Artières, Laurent Lafarge, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Kontron and Anevia collaborate on video delivery at the network edge
Mar 2, 2020 – Kontron has partnered with Anevia to offer edge caching technology designed to reduce video traffic in the core network for operators and improve QoE for viewers. The solution targets CSPs, telco operators, broadcasters and OTT service providers.
News categories: Kontron, Anevia, Bertrand Foulon, David Tencer, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores selects Verimatrix security
Nov 21, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores has selected Verimatrix to provide multi-DRM security for its OTT service. The service is delivered via Android set-top boxes, smartphones, tablets, laptops and smart TVs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Plataforma Multimedia de Operadores, Steve Oetegenn, Jose Carrillo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Spain, Streaming
Anevia completes OTT platform expansion with COLSECOR in Argentina
Sep 12, 2019 – Anevia has announced the completion of an OTT platform expansion for COLSECOR in Argentina. The expanded system will increase the capacity of COLSECOR’s Sensa platform which currently offers its subscribers more than 80 live OTT channels.
News categories: Anevia, COLSECOR, Grégory Samson, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
mediaClass partners with Anevia for Dynamic Ad Insertion on Linear Channels
Sep 10, 2019 – mediaClass has announced that it is finalising the integration of DAIClass into its end-to-end OTT multiscreen platform. DAIClass is a new capability powering dynamic ad insertion for linear channels. It is powered by Anevia’s DAI-enabled video delivery software.
News categories: mediaClass, Anevia, Stilian Tcholakov, Manelli Hosseini, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service