Digital TV News: Anil Jain
Synamedia adds 'as-a-Service' OTT offerings with Google Cloud
Apr 29, 2020 – Synamedia has partnered with Google Cloud to expand its video network portfolio with new OTT 'as a service' offerings. Synamedia will leverage Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) to enable customers to scale as they grow.
News categories: Synamedia, Google Cloud, Julien Signes, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Brightcove launches OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo
May 21, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced the launch of OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo, enabling both companies to expand their direct-to-consumer products and deliver solutions that address all points in the OTT continuum.
News categories: Accedo, Brightcove, Fredrik Andersson, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Marvell and Cavium to combine
Nov 20, 2017 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) and Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) have announced a definitive agreement under which Marvell will acquire all outstanding shares of Cavium common stock in exchange for consideration of $40.00 per share in cash and 2.1757 Marvell common shares for each Cavium share.
News categories: Marvell, Cavium, Matt Murphy, Syed Ali, Raghib Hussain, MandA, Semiconductor, Worldwide
SRT Alliance adds 22 new members
Jul 13, 2017 – The SRT Alliance, an open source initiative dedicated to overcoming the challenges of low latency video streaming, has announced that 22 new members have joined the initiative including Brightcove, Harmonic, Limelight and Perform Group.
News categories: SRT Alliance, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Brightcove and Evergent partner to power subscription OTT
Jan 3, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) and Evergent Technologies have announced a global partnership to accelerate the delivery and monetization of OTT and IPTV video services for broadcasters, operators and telcos.
News categories: Brightcove, Evergent Technologies, Anil Jain, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Brightcove and Accedo launch turnkey OTT solution
Apr 11, 2016 – Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV) has announced Brightcove OTT Flow, a turnkey OTT solution. Developed in partnership with Accedo, OTT Flow offers end-to-end technology via a simple, cost effective commercial model.
News categories: Brightcove, Accedo, Anil Jain, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Brightcove adds support for HbbTV
Jun 3, 2014 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched support for HbbTV, enabling broadcasters to combine over-the-air broadcast and IP delivery to publish personalized video and interactive TV experiences to users on connected TVs and set-top boxes.
News categories: Brightcove, Mat Yelavich, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Content Protection, HbbTV, Worldwide
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT