Digital TV News: CreNova
Cubiware and CreNova collaborate on DVB-C and IPTV set-tops
Sep 9, 2014 – Cubiware has made public an agreement with CreNova Multimedia to develop a platform for delivery of pay-TV. Focused initially on hybrid cable (DVB-C) and IPTV deployments, the first CreNova set-top boxes will be based on the Broadcom 7583 chipset.
News categories: Cubiware, CreNova, Jakub Gorski, Metin Atalan, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2021, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Opera lifts the curtain on Opera TV Store and TV Emulator at IBC
Sep 7, 2011 – At IBC 2011, Opera Software will reveal the all new Opera TV Store, a simple solution for developers to build HTML5 apps for connected TVs and devices. OEMs can take advantage of these ready-made apps and offer them to their customers in an instant.
News categories: Opera Software, Apps, Blu-ray, IBC2021, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ACCESS' Integrated HbbTV/BBC iPlayer/DLNA Solution Helps CreNova Technology Power the Future of Hybrid TV
May 3, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced that CreNova Technology has selected ACCESS' HbbTV, BBC iPlayer and DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) software solutions to power its hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: ACCESS CO., CreNova, Digital TV, HbbTV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
CreNova selects ANT platform for HbbTV
Jan 21, 2010 – ANT (LSE AIM: ANTP) has announced that CreNova Technology will build its new range of hybrid set-top boxes on the ANT Galio HbbTV Platform.
News categories: ANT plc, CreNova Technology, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV