Digital TV News: David Gandler
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
FuboTV paid subscribers at more than 1.1 million
Jan 10, 2022 – fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) has announced preliminary Q4 2021 results. Paid subscribers at year-end are expected to exceed 1,100,000, up more than 100% year-over-year. Full year 2021 total revenue is expected to be $622-627 million.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Canada, Digital TV, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV Inc. to acquire Molotov SAS
Nov 9, 2021 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has agreed to acquire France's Molotov SAS. The combined technology capabilities of the two companies will enable fuboTV to launch its streaming platform on a global scale.
News categories: fuboTV, Molotov, David Gandler, JeanDavid Blanc, Africa, Canada, Digital TV, France, MandA, Spain, Streaming, USA
One million subscribers for fuboTV
Nov 9, 2021 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Since the quarter ended, fuboTV has reached the milestone of one million total paid subscribers.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Canada, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
FuboTV provides business update
Oct 15, 2018 – fuboTV has revealed key performance metrics heading into the fourth quarter. This includes exceeding an annual run rate (ARR) of $100 million in September 2018, as well as surpassing company records for ARPU, paid subscribers and time spent per subscriber.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, USA
fuboTV passes 100k subscribers
Oct 10, 2017 – fuboTV has passed the 100,000 subscriber milestone. Originally launching in January 2015 as a streaming soccer destination, fuboTV has built a new over-the-top (OTT) live service that offers fans the most sports for the least money.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Digital TV, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV chooses Nielsen Marketing Cloud to enable addressable TV advertising
Aug 31, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that fuboTV, a leading sports-first live streaming TV service, has selected Nielsen Marketing Cloud's Data Management Platform (Nielsen DMP) to power its addressable TV advertising capabilities.
News categories: Nielsen, fuboTV, Damian Garbaccio, David Gandler, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th
- Euronews added to ZEASN's FAST service for smart TVs
- Orange to integrate DAZN sports in Spain
- BuyDRM to provide streaming security for Samsung TV Plus
- MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
- Horizon Media to trial Comscore Local TV measurement data