Digital TV News: Donal O'Connor
605 makes strategic investment in AdScribe
Apr 21, 2020 – 605 has announced that it has made a strategic investment in AdScribe. 605 and AdScribe partnered to develop 605 PLATF0RM, a self-service, web-based application that reports TV viewership of programming and advertising by advanced, custom-defined audiences.
News categories: AdScribe, 605, Donal O'Connor, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
Jun 19, 2019 – AdScribe has announced that it has brought targeted advertising to Italian television viewers on compatible HbbTV devices. In partnering with AdScribe, Publitalia '80 is now capable of displaying more creative output to engage brands' customers.
News categories: AdScribe, Publitalia '80, Donal O'Connor, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, UX
Admeira runs interactive advertising in HbbTV trial with AdScribe
Oct 24, 2017 – AdScribe has announced that it is bringing interactive advertising to TV viewers on HbbTV devices. Admeira, partnering with AdScribe, has launched an advertising beta test running on the public TV channels delivered by a major Swiss TV operator.
News categories: AdScribe, Admeira, Donal O'Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland
RiksTV deploys AdScribe audience measurement and analytics
Oct 10, 2017 – AdScribe has announced that RiksTV has deployed its audience measurement and analytics tool AdScribe Audience to accurately measure live TV; time-shift TV; catch-up TV; and VOD content viewed on connected set-top boxes; Android™ apps; and iOS devices.
News categories: AdScribe, RiksTV, Donal O'Connor, Ole Martin Andersen, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Norway, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Zenterio acquires ad-tech company Adscribe
Dec 12, 2016 – Zenterio has announced that it has acquired the remaining 75% of UK based ad-tech and analytics company Adscribe. The acquisition follows the initial investment plan that was drawn up when Zenterio became a minority owner in Adscribe, at that time acquiring 25% of the UK based ad-tech and analytics company.
News categories: Zenterio, Adscribe, Jörgen Nilsson, Donal O’Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV