Digital TV News: Donal O'Connor
605 makes strategic investment in AdScribe
Apr 21, 2020 – 605 has announced that it has made a strategic investment in AdScribe. 605 and AdScribe partnered to develop 605 PLATF0RM, a self-service, web-based application that reports TV viewership of programming and advertising by advanced, custom-defined audiences.
News categories: AdScribe, 605, Donal O'Connor, Kristin Dolan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
Jun 19, 2019 – AdScribe has announced that it has brought targeted advertising to Italian television viewers on compatible HbbTV devices. In partnering with AdScribe, Publitalia '80 is now capable of displaying more creative output to engage brands' customers.
News categories: AdScribe, Publitalia '80, Donal O'Connor, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, UX
Admeira runs interactive advertising in HbbTV trial with AdScribe
Oct 24, 2017 – AdScribe has announced that it is bringing interactive advertising to TV viewers on HbbTV devices. Admeira, partnering with AdScribe, has launched an advertising beta test running on the public TV channels delivered by a major Swiss TV operator.
News categories: AdScribe, Admeira, Donal O'Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland
RiksTV deploys AdScribe audience measurement and analytics
Oct 10, 2017 – AdScribe has announced that RiksTV has deployed its audience measurement and analytics tool AdScribe Audience to accurately measure live TV; time-shift TV; catch-up TV; and VOD content viewed on connected set-top boxes; Android™ apps; and iOS devices.
News categories: AdScribe, RiksTV, Donal O'Connor, Ole Martin Andersen, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, Norway, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Zenterio acquires ad-tech company Adscribe
Dec 12, 2016 – Zenterio has announced that it has acquired the remaining 75% of UK based ad-tech and analytics company Adscribe. The acquisition follows the initial investment plan that was drawn up when Zenterio became a minority owner in Adscribe, at that time acquiring 25% of the UK based ad-tech and analytics company.
News categories: Zenterio, Adscribe, Jörgen Nilsson, Donal O’Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Iliad announces intention to acquire Poland's Play
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- EBU begins work on HbbTV and DVB-I interoperability
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution