Digital TV News: Gideon Gilboa
LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
Mar 28, 2023 – LiveU has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) after successful completion of the AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR) process for its cloud video workflow solution.
News categories: LiveU, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
CommScope and Kaltura deliver Cloud TV, hosted on AWS
Nov 10, 2020 – CommScope and Kaltura have announced that they are partnering to deliver cloud TV offerings to communications service providers and media companies worldwide. The integrated solutions will leverage the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
News categories: Kaltura, CommScope, Amazon Web Services, Gideon Gilboa, Kevin Keefe, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura bring EAS Alerts to Cloud TV services
May 14, 2019 – Digital Alert Systems and Kaltura have announced that the Kaltura TV Platform is first to support Digital Alert Systems' EAS-NET communications protocol, allowing customers to comply with EAS/CAP regulations by providing critical emergency messages within their Cloud TV deployments.
News categories: Digital Alert Systems, Kaltura, Bill Robertson, Gideon Gilboa, Digital TV, PAYTV19, Regulation, Streaming, USA
Kaltura and Innovid enable personalized interactive promotions
Apr 5, 2019 – Kaltura and Innovid have announced a solution designed to increase cloud TV ARPU through personalized and targeted promotions and interactive advertising. Kaltura and Innovid will enable TV marketers to create and deliver in-video promotions for TV content and offers.
News categories: Kaltura, Innovid, Gideon Gilboa, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Kaltura announces advanced advertising solution with Yospace and SpotX
Sep 7, 2018 – Kaltura has announced the release of its Advanced Advertising solution, which leverages the company’s partnership and technology integrations with Yospace, a dynamic ad insertion provider and SpotX, a video advertising and monetization platform.
News categories: Kaltura, Yospace, SpotX, Gideon Gilboa, Tim Sewell, Allen Klosowski, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Oxagile extends Kaltura’s Targeted TV with UX applications
Aug 29, 2018 – Kaltura and Oxagile are collaborating to extend Kaltura’s Targeted TV solution with Oxagile’s user-facing applications. The applications include UX customization designed to present the most relevant UI to each user based on Kaltura’s user segmentation.
News categories: Oxagile, Kaltura, Sergey Marchuk, Gideon Gilboa, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
Vewd and Kaltura build Sesame Street connected TV app
May 29, 2018 – Sesame Workshop has launched a Sesame Street streaming TV app for Vewd-enabled connected TV devices. The app is available on connected TV devices from Sony, Samsung, HiSense, Tivo, Vestel and many more.
News categories: Vewd, Kaltura, Sesame Workshop, Aneesh Rajaram, Gideon Gilboa, Jenny Gioia, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform