Digital TV News: Guillaume Reillon
Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
May 10, 2022 – Tivù and SmarDTV Global have partnered to introduce the first USB based CAM module offering to the tivùsat users a full 4K TV viewing experience. Tivù designed and developed the CAM with the help of SmarDTV Global.
News categories: SmarDTV, Tivù, Guillaume REILLON, Alberto SIGISMONDI, CAM, Digital TV, Italy, Satellite
Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
Oct 22, 2019 – Wyplay and SmarDTV Global have joined forces to build a range of ready-to-deploy Android TV platforms. The platforms include STBs pre-integrated with TV middleware and Operator Tier Custom Launcher as well as a range of back-end software components.
News categories: Wyplay, SmarDTV, Dominique Feral, Guillaume Reillon, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SmarDTV collaborates with Synamedia on secure STB IP dongles
Sep 12, 2019 – SmarDTV Global has announced a collaboration with Synamedia that makes it easy for operators with a large installed base of STBs to add IP multi-screen services. Modular STB IP dongles give pay-TV operators a low-cost way to quickly launch OTT and UHD services.
News categories: SmarDTV, Synamedia, Guillaume Reillon, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Eurofins to use SmarDTV CAM for CI Plus 1.4 testing
May 30, 2017 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it is collaborating with Eurofins Digital Testing by providing its CAM platform as part of Eurofins’ new CI Plus 1.4 test tool, automating integrated Digital TV (iDTV) and Common Interface set-top box (STB) testing.
News categories: SmarDTV, Eurofins Digital Testing, Guillaume Reillon, Johan Craeybeckx, CAM, Europe, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
SmarDTV and Wiztivi introduce solution for Cable VOD on connected TVs
Jun 7, 2012 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) and Wiztivi have announced that they have combined CI Plus and HbbTV to enable video-on-demand for cable networks. SmarDTV intends to launch the first CI Plus SmarCAM with Cable VOD in 2012.
News categories: SmarDTV, Wiztivi, ANGA COM, Cable TV, CAM, Content Protection, HbbTV, Smart TV
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity