Digital TV News: Guy Edri
VIDAA and SeaChange partner on ad insertion for VIDAA tv
Apr 4, 2022 – VIDAA USA and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to jointly develop a streaming and ad insertion solution to accelerate the expansion of free ad-supported content on VIDAA tv globally.
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Guy Edri, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
Jan 13, 2022 – VIDAA has selected Unruly as its Sell-side Platform (SSP) enabling global access to its video and native display media. VIDAA will also integrate Unruly’s ad server to enable greater control over CTV ad delivery.
News categories: Unruly, VIDAA, Kenneth Suh, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VIDAA and Intertrust partner to secure broadcasting direct-to-TV
Nov 17, 2021 – VIDAA and Intertrust have announced the availability of Hisense smart TVs preloaded with Intertrust's content security for broadcast TV protection. The solution enables secure direct-to-TV broadcasting without the need for STBs or CAMs.
News categories: Intertrust, VIDAA, Kenny Huang, Guy Edri, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
Oct 26, 2021 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has announced an exclusive partnership with VIDAA. The agreement sees Tremor's platform gain exclusive access to VIDAA's ACR data, both in the US and internationally.
News categories: Tremor, VIDAA, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
Oct 19, 2021 – Disney+ and VIDAA have announced that Disney+ will be coming soon to VIDAA Smart OS-powered Hisense and Toshiba smart TVs with the latest firmware version. VIDAA Smart OS is a Linux-based open smart TV operating system.
News categories: VIDAA, Disney+, Hisense, Guy Edri, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Vidaa partners with OTTera to integrate long tail OTT services
Mar 11, 2020 – Hisense and their subsidiary Vidaa have chosen OTTera for onboarding onto the Hisense VIDAA platform. Vidaa will work with OTTera to integrate long tail providers and utilize OTTera's built-in advertising solution.
News categories: OTTera, Vidaa, Stephen L. Hodge, Guy Edri, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Hisense selects Aria Systems' revenue platform for VIDAA Smart TVs
Mar 10, 2020 – Aria Systems has announced that VIDAA International, a subsidiary of Hisense, has selected the company’s cloud billing and monetization platform to support its streaming content platform available on a majority of Hisense, Toshiba and private-label TV models in over 30 countries.
News categories: Aria Systems, VIDAA, Tom Dibble, Guy Edri, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data