Digital TV News: Harrie Tholen
NexGuard forensic watermarking integrated with Amazon Cloudfront CDN
Nov 19, 2018 – NAGRA's NexGuard watermarking has been integrated with Amazon's Cloudfront CDN. The combination has been deployed by a major Hollywood studio, enabling the content owner to securely stream its video content to viewers across the world.
News categories: NAGRA, Amazon, Harrie Tholen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA NexGuard watermarking integrated with Inside Secure downloadable security
Sep 11, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its NexGuard QuickMark watermarking solution for open devices has been integrated with Inside Secure’s Content Protection Client, allowing live TV streaming services to benefit from enhanced content protection in a secure and robust implementation.
News categories: NAGRA, Inside Secure, Harrie Tholen, Simon Wilson Blake, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA launches NexGuard QuickMark watermarking to combat piracy of live sports
Sep 10, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of NexGuard QuickMark, a subscriber-level watermarking solution to fight piracy of premium live sports on open devices. NexGuard QuickMark complements the existing NexGuard watermarking solution for set-top-boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Harrie Tholen, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
NexGuard watermarking integrated in Kaleidescape movie players
Jan 3, 2018 – NexGuard has announced that its watermarking solution has been integrated in Kaleidescape’s movie players to protect the highest-value content, including early release and 4K movies.
News categories: NexGuard, Kaleidescape, Harrie Tholen, Cheena Srinivasan, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Watermarking
Erstream integrates NexGuard watermarking
Mar 7, 2016 – Erstream has announced the integration of NexGuard forensic watermarking into its online video delivery platform. Erstream offers an OTT video delivery solution for live and On Demand and is one of the major players in the MENA region.
News categories: NexGuard, Erstream, Harrie Tholen, Ugur Kalaba, CABSAT, Content Protection, Middle-East, OTT, Watermarking
AMC Networks secures content with NexGuard watermarking
Feb 23, 2016 – NexGuard has announced that AMC Networks is deploying the NexGuard forensic watermarking system at its New York facilities. AMC Networks owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television, including AMC, WE tv, BBC AMERICA, SundanceTV and IFC.
News categories: NexGuard, AMC Networks, Harrie Tholen, Steve Pontillo, Cable TV, Content Protection, USA, Watermarking, Worldwide
Intertrust adds NexGuard watermarking to ExpressPlay DRM
Feb 17, 2016 – Intertrust has announced that it has added session-based video watermarking capabilities from Civolution’s NexGuard to its ExpressPlay Digital Rights Management (DRM) service.
News categories: Civolution, Intertrust, 20th Century Fox, Harrie Tholen, Talal G. Shamoon, Hanno Basse, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA