Digital TV News: Infosys
Infosys to take over running of Liberty Global Horizon platform
Aug 15, 2023 – Liberty Global (NASDAQ:LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK) and Infosys (NSE, BSE, NYSE:INFY) have announced that Infosys is taking over build and operation of Liberty Global's Horizon entertainment and connectivity platforms.
News categories: Liberty Global, Infosys, Mike Fries, Enrique Rodriguez, Salil Parekh, Anand Swaminathan, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Binge digital entertainment platform launches in Bangladesh
May 22, 2020 – RedDot Digital has launched Binge, Bangladesh's largest digital entertainment platform. Binge is accessible through Android smartphones as well as in smart TVs. There is also a dedicated Binge device.
News categories: Robi, Genex Infosys, Dr. Asif Naimur Rashid, Apps, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Exza announces UI advertisement platform for pay TV
Jul 6, 2018 – Exza Infosystems has launched a platform called Advantage which connects advertisers to pay TV users. The platform uses empty screen space when a TV viewer presses control buttons on their remote, or changes channels, to deliver advertising.
News categories: Exza Infosystems, Joy Kokkat, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, UX
Infosys to deliver TV apps for Orange Livebox Play
Apr 23, 2014 – Infosys has announced a partnership with Orange to offer customers a new immersive experience on Orange’s IPTV offering. Infosys will deliver a portfolio of interactive TV apps on the Orange Livebox Play™.
News categories: Infosys, Orange, Rajesh K. Murthy, Apps, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Infosys to Demonstrate Natural User Interface Cable TV Concepts at The Cable Show
May 22, 2012 – Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) will show new ways that consumers may experience TV in the future via multi-channel natural user interfaces at 'Imagine Park', a platform for introducing and demonstrating new products and services at The Cable Show 2012.
News categories: Infosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Teams Up with HCL to Offer Solutions to India's Cable TV Operators
Mar 31, 2009 – NDS Group has announced a tie-up with HCL Infosystems, India's premier information enabling, ICT system integration company, to enable local cable TV operators to launch digital services and increase their market share.
News categories: NDS Group, HCL Infosystems, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, Middleware
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029