Digital TV News: Innovative Systems
Green Hills deploys APMAX IPTV middleware
Aug 13, 2014 – Innovative Systems has announced that a methodical exchange-by-exchange conversion over a 5 month period was the key to a successful conversion for Green Hills Companies to the Innovative Systems' APMAX IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Green Hills, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
ADB and Innovative Systems bring IPTV technology to U.S. independent telcos
May 7, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Innovative Systems’ IPTV middleware has been ported to ADB’s 3800W set-top box. Trials with three U.S. IPTV operators are already underway.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Innovative Systems, Richard Phelps, Ryan Tupper, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Hamilton County Communications switches to APMAX middleware
Jul 30, 2013 – Innovative Systems has announced that Illinois Co-op Hamilton County Communications (HCC) has switched to its APMAX Middleware. Dissatisfaction with their previous vendor's DVR functionality was the primary driver according to HCC.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Hamilton County Communications, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
STMicroelectronics reports 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Jan 31, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth quarter net revenues totaled $2.16 billion.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Tri-County Telephone deploys Innovative Systems IPTV middleware
Nov 15, 2012 – Innovative Systems has announced that north-eastern Kansas telephone company Tri-County Telephone Association has deployed its APMAX IPTV middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Tri-County Telephone, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Integra Telecom Selects Innovative Systems IPTV Middleware
Sep 6, 2012 – Innovative Systems has been chosen as the IPTV Middleware vendor for Integra Telecom, the telecommunications provider serving customers in Prior Lake, Savage, Webster, Elko and New Market communities of Minnesota.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Integra Telecom, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Canada's WTC Enters IPTV Space With APMAX Middleware
Feb 29, 2012 – WTC Communications, of Westport Ontario in Canada, has chosen the APMAX Middleware Solution from Innovative Systems as they transition their cable video plant over to IPTV.
News categories: Innovative Systems, WTC, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
Montana Telco Selects IPTV Middleware Vendor
Apr 18, 2011 – Ronan Telephone has chosen Innovative Systems to deliver IPTV middleware for their new video system that will serve their cable television subscribers in western Montana.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Ronan Telephone, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Innovative Systems and Amino showcase New IPTV Solution at TelcoTV 2010
Nov 5, 2010 – Innovative Systems and Amino Communications (LSE: AMO) will showcase a revolutionary new IPTV solution at TelcoTV 2010 that brings together multiple voice and video solutions into a single platform.
News categories: Amino, Innovative Systems, Content Distribution, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029