Digital TV News: Jaison Dolvane
Espial reports First Quarter 2019 results
May 2, 2019 – Espial (TSX: ESP) has announced results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2019. First quarter revenue was $6.1 million. First quarter adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $0.6 million. Net loss was $1.5 million.
News categories: Espial, Jaison Dolvane, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Results, Worldwide
Espial and Harmonic partner to provide complete end-to-end TVaaS
Jul 31, 2018 – Espial has announced a partnership with Harmonic. As part of the deal, Espial’s Elevate SaaS video platform will integrate Harmonic’s VOS 360 media processing SaaS, providing MVPDs with an end-to-end solution for IP and OTT services.
News categories: Espial, Harmonic, Jaison Dolvane, Eric Armstrong, Rich Fickle, Gary Shorman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Espial signs large North American cable operator
Feb 7, 2018 – Espial has announced that a North American Cable Operator with over 1 million video subscribers has signed a SaaS agreement for the Elevate SaaS video platform. Elevate allows operators to manage, deliver and monetize video experiences.
News categories: Espial, Jaison Dolvane, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
Espial signs Eastlink for Elevate SaaS cloud platform
Dec 21, 2017 – Espial has announced that Eastlink, a leading provider of high-speed internet, digital TV and telephone services in NS, NB, PEI, Nfld, ON, AB, and BC, has signed an agreement with Espial to power Eastlink’s video services with the Elevate SaaS cloud platform.
News categories: Espial, Eastlink, Jaison Dolvane, Deborah Shaffner, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV
Espial signs DevOps agreement with NOS
Aug 17, 2017 – Espial has announced that it has signed an agreement with NOS to provide agile and DevOps engineering and delivery services. The engagement allows NOS to take a continuous innovation approach and more effectively monetize their video services.
News categories: Espial, NOS, Jaison Dolvane, Pedro Bandeira, Cable TV, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, UX
Wurl TV added to Espial video platform
Apr 6, 2017 – Wurl TV is now available to video service providers who use Espial's Elevate platform. Their subscribers can now access Wurl's internet-delivered TV channels on Espial-powered set-tops, smartphones and tablets.
News categories: Espial, Wurl TV, Jaison Dolvane, Sean Doherty, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Tele Columbus launches advanceTV in Germany
Jan 18, 2017 – Espial has announced that Tele Columbus advanceTV has commercially launched for German consumers. With the launch, Tele Columbus is poised to accelerate subscriber growth with a personalized and converged video experience.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, Jaison Dolvane, Cable TV, Germany, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX
Espial and RDK power advanceTV from Tele Columbus
Dec 5, 2016 – Espial and Tele Columbus have announced next January for availability of advanceTV, a 4K hybrid IP video service. advanceTV provides a combined TV and mobile-device experience including integration of maxdome SVOD services.
News categories: Espial, Tele Columbus, RDK Management, Jaison Dolvane, Ronny Verhelst, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, HTML5, RDK, Set Top Box, UX
ARRIS Whole Home Solution becomes Espial Elevate
Sep 26, 2016 – Espial has announced that its cloud-based turnkey video solution, built upon the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, together with capabilities from Espial’s IP back-office, client and user experience solutions, will be known as Espial Elevate.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband, Easton Utilities, Ritter Communications, Jaison Dolvane, Jim Kronebusch, Ted Book, Trent Taylor, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022