Digital TV News: Joachim Bergman
24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
Nov 18, 2021 – Aferian has announced that 24i has supported the launch of OTT service Cinessance in the US and Canada on iOS and Android. The service is built on cloud-based infrastructure from 24i, including video backend, apps, and content and app management.
News categories: 24i, Cinessance, Joachim Bergman, Clément Monnet, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Streaming
24i provides end-to-end streaming solution to Cinessance
Sep 30, 2021 – 24i has been selected to provide its end-to-end streaming platform to Cinessance, the first globally-accessible video on demand platform dedicated to French cinema.
News categories: 24i, Cinessance, Joachim Bergman, Clément Monnet, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Streaming, Worldwide
Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
Jun 10, 2021 – 24i has announced that Kabelnoord will be extending its use of 24i's Smart Apps and Smart Video products to launch the first Kabelnoord streaming applications for Smart TVs.
News categories: 24i, Kabelnoord, Joachim Bergman, Wybren Lieuwes, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, Smart TV, TV Everywhere
24i acquires Nordija
May 27, 2021 – 24i has announced that it has acquired privately-held Nordija. The companies will combine their expertise to drive the development of their TVaaS offerings, enabling scale in their key markets.
News categories: 24i, Nordija, Joachim Bergman, Thomas Christensen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA, Worldwide
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021