Digital TV News: Joel Reboul
Voxtok enhances the audio and music experience on Technicolor STBs
Feb 25, 2019 – Voxtok has released Music Avenue - the first personalized audio service designed for TV. The service is now available on Technicolor’s Android TV set-top boxes. Music Avenue aggregates music sources and brings smart control over wireless audio devices in the home.
News categories: Voxtok, Technicolor, Joel Reboul, Gaetan Delcroix, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, MWC20, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Skardin, ALi, and Voxtok collaborate to merge TV and music
Sep 13, 2017 – Voxtok has announced that Skardin has joined the Voxtok.music platform ecosystem by adopting a Voxtok innovation called Smart Sound Bar, a connected audio device that merges TV and Music. Skardin’s product is also the first in its line-up to be powered by ALi STB chipsets.
News categories: Voxtok, Skardin, ALi Corp, Joel Reboul, Alessandro Bassi, Daniel Huang, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Netgem shows smart home at MWC17; Invests in Voxtok
Feb 24, 2017 – At Mobile World Congress Netgem will present two innovations in its smart home roadmap: Voice Control with Amazon, and SoundBox - the first connected speakers to embed set-top-box technology.
News categories: Netgem, Voxtok, Christophe Aulnette, Joel Reboul, Digital TV, Middleware, MnA, MWC20, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
MStar and Connected-Labs collaborate on Web solutions for TV and STB
Mar 11, 2014 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that Connected-Labs, an MStar spin-off, will assist MStar's R&D team with HbbTV, HTML5, OIPF, W3C standards and Web browsers such as Webkit and Blink.
News categories: MStar Semi, Connected-Labs, Bill Hsiung, Joel Reboul, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
MStar Integrates RoxioNow Into Chipset for HDTVs
Sep 14, 2010 – Sonic Solutions® (Nasdaq: SNIC) has announced that the RoxioNow™ premium entertainment platform has been selected by MStar Semiconductor for inclusion in its advanced SoC solutions, which will be used in upcoming connected HDTVs.
News categories: Sonic Solutions, MStar Semi, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Inverto to Support HbbTV on its hybrid set-top boxes
Sep 9, 2009 – Inverto Digital Labs has announced that its retail HD+ hybrid set-top box (STB), Scena 6, planned to hit the German market in Q1 2010, will support Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV (HbbTV). The hybrid STB will incorporate a CE-HTML browser from Pleyo.
News categories: Inverto, Pleyo, HbbTV, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet