Digital TV News: Masahiro Aono
ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
May 23, 2023 – ACCESS Europe has announced ACCESS Twine for TV Operators, combining a technology platform with content to enable operators to easily add connected entertainment services on TV, mobile and tablet.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Masahiro Aono, Robert Guest, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS in-vehicle infotainment solutions demonstrated at CES
Jan 5, 2023 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) content aggregation platform is featuring in CES demonstrations from multiple companies at CES this year.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Masahiro Aono, CES2023, Content Distribution, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Famobi and ACCESS deliver connected in-car gaming experience
Nov 7, 2022 – ACCESS Europe has announced a partnership with Famobi to extend the variety of entertainment available in-car. The partnership enables automotive OEMs to deliver HTML5 games using the company's ACCESS Twine4Car.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Famobi, Masahiro Aono, Ilker Aydin, Digital TV, Gaming, In-Car, Worldwide
TCL MOKA selects ACCESS browser for ODM Smart TVs
Nov 2, 2022 – NetRange and its sister company ACCESS Europe have announced that TCL MOKA has selected the ACCESS browser solution for TVs it manufacturers for other brands through its TCL MOKA business unit.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, TCL MOKA, Masahiro Aono, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX