Digital TV News: Metz
U.S. JIC reveals certification criteria for premium video measurement
Mar 6, 2023 – OpenAP on behalf of the U.S. JIC has announced the publication of initial requirements for premium video cross-platform currencies, a milestone in coalescing the industry around common standards.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
Nov 17, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has announced that Omnicom Media Group (OMG) will be the first agency partner to leverage its Hispanic household data graph for its brands to expand reach and resonance with the U.S. Hispanic population.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, Omnicom Media Group, Dan Aversano, Kelly Metz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Roku TV launches in Germany with Metz blue and TCL
Sep 1, 2022 – Roku has announced the arrival of Roku TV in Germany, with Metz blue and TCL as the first partners to launch Roku TV models. The launch follows Roku’s entry into the market last year with its streaming players.
News categories: Roku, Metz, TCL, Arthur van Rest, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, TV OS
rlaxx TV now available on Apple TV and Panasonic, Grundig Smart TVs
Feb 17, 2021 – rlaxx TV is now available on Apple TV, and smart TVs by Panasonic and Grundig in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The new availability adds around 8.5 million to the existing installed base.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
Jan 12, 2021 – AVOD service, rlaxx TV, is now also available in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria on Amazon's Fire TV devices and the smart TV OS Android TV. Content on rlaxx TV is structured in linear channels.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV launches on Smart TVs in Germany and UK
Sep 8, 2020 – rlaxx TV is available in Germany and the UK on smart TVs by Blaupunkt, Hisense, Hitachi, JVC, Medion, Metz, Sharp, Telefunken, Toshiba and Vestel. The content offer is free of charge for viewers.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Dirk Wittenborg, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, UK
Comscore renews TV ratings deal with California Oregon Broadcasting
May 30, 2019 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and California Oregon Broadcasting have announced an agreement for Comscore to exclusively provide measurement services to their television stations KOBI+ (NBC) and KOBI2 (ThisTV) in Medford, Ore. and KSLR (FOX) and KEVU (MyNet) in Eugene, Ore.
News categories: Comscore, KLSR-TV, KOBI-TV, Steve Walsh, Mark Metzger, Robert Wise, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Market for 4K UHD technologies exploding
Feb 19, 2018 – The huge growth forecast for 4K UHD global markets stems from the technology’s growing adoption, rising disposable incomes, technological advancements, expanding 4K content and increasing TV unit sales.
News categories: BCC Research, Anand Bhandari, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Sigma Designs Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results
Sep 5, 2012 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its second fiscal quarter ended July 28, 2012. Net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 was $68.3 million, up $21.6 million, or 46%, from $46.7 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC