Digital TV News: Mickael Raulet
Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
Sep 30, 2022 – Rohde & Schwarz and Qualcomm have joined forces to unveil a full end-to-end live 5G Broadcast streaming demonstration at IMC 2022, showcasing the format's capabilities for the first time in India.
News categories: Rohde & Schwarz, Qualcomm, Manfred Reitmeier, Lorenzo Casaccia, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India
Ateme helps Fórum SBTVD choose video coding system for TV 3.0 standard
Mar 10, 2022 – Ateme has announced that the Brazilian Terrestrial Television System Forum (Fórum SBTVD) used its TITAN Live solution to select VVC as the sole mandatory video coding system for the countries new TV 3.0 broadcasting standard.
News categories: Ateme, Fórum SBTVD, Mickael Raulet, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SBTVD
Ateme to show media delivery over 5G at MWC
Feb 17, 2022 – Ateme is to show its sustainable 5G media delivery solution at MWC22. The demo will include real use cases in streaming over 5G, showcasing the latest from NESTED 5G, a project that aims to develop a high QoE and sustainable video-streaming solution over 5G.
News categories: Ateme, Mickaël Raulet, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC22, Worldwide
MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
Jan 17, 2022 – The SBTVD Forum has completed the technical evaluation phase of its TV 3.0 Project aimed at defining Bazil's next-generation TV platform. In the end, MPEG-H Audio was selected as the sole mandatory audio codec for the system.
News categories: Fraunhofer IIS, Ateme, SBTVD Forum, Adrian Murtaza, Mickaël Raulet, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SBTVD
ATEME joins Akamai partner program
Oct 29, 2020 – ATEME has announced that it is joining the Media Technology Partner (MTP) program of Akamai. Being a partner demonstrates the integration and interoperability of ATEME’s video delivery solutions with Akamai’s media products.
News categories: ATEME, Akamai, Remi Beaudouin, Jon Alexander, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
ATEME and SES show live over-the-air UHD broadcast using VVC
Jun 9, 2020 – ATEME has partnered with SES, VideoLabs and IETR to show UHD satellite transmission using Versatile Video Coding (VVC). The test transmission carried a UHD (4K) video stream using the new standard.
News categories: ATEME, SES S.A., VideoLabs, IETR, Mickaël Raulet, Thomas Wrede, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Media Player, Satellite
ATEME software encoder enables ATSC 3.0 testing in Phoenix
Feb 26, 2019 – ATEME is enabling real-world ATSC 3.0 field research for Pearl TV and the Phoenix Model Market-a test bed for next generation TV services. Using ATEME’s software-based TITAN solution, Pearl TV is testing multi-channel HEVC encoding for ATSC 3.0.
News categories: ATEME, Pearl TV, Walid El Hamri, Dr. Mickael Raulet, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
ATEME enable ATSC 3.0 field research at NAB/CTA test site in Cleveland
Dec 18, 2018 – ATEME is enabling real-world ATSC 3.0 field research and testing of next-generation television features at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)/Consumer Technology Association (CTA) test station in Cleveland, OH.
News categories: ATEME, Chad Hassler, Dr. Mickael Raulet, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV