Digital TV News: Monsoon Multimedia
Zenverge to demonstrate Gateway Applications and HD HEVC Transcoding in Las Vegas
Jan 3, 2013 – Zenverge has announced that it will be demonstrating operator gateway solutions and industry-first, real-time HD HEVC transcoding technology at The Palazzo® hotel in Las Vegas, Jan 8-10, concurrent with CES 2013.
News categories: Zenverge, CES2022, Gateway, Placeshifting, Semiconductor
Monsoon Multimedia and Zenverge Partner to Deliver Placeshifting and DVR Functionality to CE OEMs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it has selected Zenverge's ZN200 Quad-Stream Transcoder to work with Monsoon's placeshifting and DVR software to enable HD streaming to multiple mobile devices for major OEMs.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, Zenverge, CES2022, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Monsoon Multimedia Adds Placeshifting to C2 Micro and Zenverge ICs
Jan 10, 2012 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced that it is porting its TV Anywhere placeshifting software engines to additional semiconductor platforms developed by C2 Microsystems, Inc. and Zenverge, Inc.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, C2 Micro, Zenverge, Middleware, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Streaming
Monsoon Announces Solution for MSOs to Manage TV and DVR Viewing Rights
Oct 13, 2011 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced the Monsoon Multi-Screen Policy Management Solution (MPMS), which enables Multi System Operators (MSOs), such as Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner and many others worldwide, to manage viewing rights for content.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, Cable TV, Content Distribution, IPTV
Monsoon Multimedia Introduces Convergence Device with 4 Major Video Technologies
Jan 7, 2010 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced Volcano, its home video convergence device. Volcano incorporates time shifting, place shifting, internet video, and new functionalities that support streaming and recording video to smartphones, all in one box.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, CES2022, DVR, Mobile, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
On2 Licenses Mobile Optimized Decoders to Monsoon Multimedia
Apr 15, 2008 – On2 Technologies (Amex: ONT) has announced that it has licensed its Hantro™ 4100 video decoder and 2600 Enhanced aacPlus™ audio decoder to Monsoon Multimedia, an innovative digital video solutions provider.
News categories: On2, Monsoon Multimedia, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Placeshifting, Streaming
Monsoon Multimedia Announces HAVA TV Place-Shifting for the Nokia Internet Tablet
Apr 2, 2008 – Monsoon Multimedia has announced HAVA support for the Nokia N800 and N810 Internet Tablets, and the upcoming Nokia N810 Internet Tablet WiMAX Edition, allowing customers to view and control their home TV from anywhere in the world over WiMAX or WiFi.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, Broadband, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Placeshifting, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Monsoon Multimedia Announces Streaming HD Video Over WiFi With HAVA
Jan 7, 2008 – Monsoon Multimedia, an innovative digital video solutions provider, today announced HAVA as the first consumer solution to stream HD video throughout a home 802.11n or wired network.
News categories: Monsoon Multimedia, CES2022, Smart Home, Streaming
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors