Digital TV News: Octoshape
INSIDE Secure partners with Octoshape to secure multiscreen services
Mar 25, 2014 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) and Octoshape have announced that they have entered into a partnership to enable service providers, content providers and operators to securely deliver premium content to broadband multiscreen devices.
News categories: Octoshape, INSIDE Secure, Koehn Milland, Remy de Tonnac, Content Distribution, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
AirTies demonstrates HEVC for broadband TV with Envivio and Octoshape at TVConnect
Mar 18, 2014 – AirTies along with Envivio (NASDAQ: ENVI) and Octoshape are to show an interoperability demonstration of HEVC adaptive bitrate video, delivered over the public internet to consumer set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, Envivio, Octoshape, Jean-Pierre Henot, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, Content Distribution, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Comigo and Octoshape partner to deliver end-to-end social and interactive TV solution for operators
Jan 6, 2014 – Comigo and Octoshape have announced their partnership to deliver an end-to-end TV solution for operators, offering social and interactive features and capabilities combined with a superior TV viewing experience.
News categories: Comigo, Octoshape, Koehn Milland, Dov Moran, Apps, CES2024, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
AirTies and Octoshape team up to offer OTT IPTV platform
Sep 12, 2013 – Octoshape and AirTies have announced a partnership for OTT IPTV delivery. The solution combines AirTies' STB architecture with Octoshape's video acceleration that optimises standard streaming formats for delivery over the public Internet.
News categories: AirTies, Octoshape, Bulent Celebi, Michael Koehn Milland, IBC2023, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024