Digital TV News: Patrick Vos
A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
Dec 3, 2019 – A1 Bulgaria has launched A1 Xplore TV, an advanced turnkey TV solution powered by Zappware. A1 Xplore TV users will be able to find content through Zappware's Nexx 4.0 user experience, and enjoy their favorite content on web and app with A1 Xplore TV GO.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Bulgaria, Patrick Vos, Simeon Donev, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware
Nov 27, 2019 – WIND Hellas announced the launch of its cloud-based recording service. The Android TV solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service and has been rolled out to all WIND VISION users.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, UX
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Orange Belgium expands video service with ZAPPWARE
May 31, 2018 – Orange Belgium is expanding its convergent offering with an evolution of its video features. This also broadens the scope for Zappware, Orange Belgium’s Digital TV Technology partner, who developed the multiscreen video platform.
News categories: Zappware, Orange, Patrick Vos, Cristina Zanchi, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
Zappware and Froomle bring behavioural personalization to the video industry
Sep 7, 2016 – Zappware and Froomle have announced a co-operation in which Froomle provides behavioural personalization technology that fuels Zappware’s technology platform. The partnership enables operators to personalize their service, using state-of-the-art data science.
News categories: Zappware, Froomle, Patrick Vos, Prof. Bart Goethals, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
mimik and Zappware announce strategic partnership
Aug 31, 2016 – mimik and Zappware have announced that mimik's micro-cloud solution will be offered through Zappware's technology platform. The partnership will enable operators and STB manufacturers to deliver services around discovery, connection and communication between devices regardless of their operating system.
News categories: mimik, Zappware, Siavash Alamouti, Patrick Vos, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
Zappware and ALi announce strategic partnership
Jan 6, 2016 – Zappware and ALi have announced a strategic partnership in which Zappware solution is pre-integrated onto ALi’s platform. The partnership will enable Pay-TV providers and telecom operators to deliver feature-rich IPTV or hybrid services with highly responsive and personalized user experience.
News categories: Zappware, ALi Corp, Patrick Vos, Tony Chang, CES2020, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more