Digital TV News: Pixsan
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC2019, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser powers Pixsan Universal Television Kit
Nov 30, 2015 – ACCESS CO. and Pixsan have announced that the ACCESS NetFront Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition will be available pre-integrated with Pixsan's Universal Television Kit (UTK). NetFront Browser provides HTML5 and HbbTV 2.0 functionality to the UTK.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Pixsan, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
S&T, ACCESS and Pixsan offer combined solution for DVB and HbbTV
Apr 27, 2015 – Strategy & Technology, ACCESS Co, and Pixsan Digital Software have announced the launch of 'Project Uno', a software solution leveraging the Universal Television Kit (UTK) Shared Source base for hybrid TV.
News categories: S&T, ACCESS Co, Pixsan, David Cutts, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Pixsan and Simple.TV Announce Strategic Partnership and initial Freeview integration
Mar 19, 2013 – Pixsan Digital Software has announced that is has partnered with Really Simple Software to bring Simple.TV to the European, Middle East and African markets. Pixsan also says it will be ready with a Freeview version of the Simple.TV DVR and service over the summer.
News categories: Pixsan, Simple.TV, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Terrestrial, TV Everywhere, UK
YouView releases final tech spec and confirms device partners
Apr 14, 2011 – YouView has published its final core technical specification and announced further device partners. The specification covers technologies to enable the delivery of broadcast and IP enabled content to a TV set via a broadband connected device.
News categories: YouView, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK
Latens and Pixsan Integrate MHEG-5 open standards middleware platform
Mar 18, 2009 – Latens has partnered with Pixsan to provide an MHEG-5 middleware solution for cable operators. Demonstrated at Convergence India 2009, Latens and Pixsan offer a client solution of software-only Conditional Access (CAS) and MHEG-5 based middleware.
News categories: Latens, Pixsan, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more