Digital TV News: Robert Dube
SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
May 24, 2022 – 3SS has announced that SUPER RTL has launched its new TOGGO kids’ multiscreen entertainment platform in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, enabled by 3SS-engineered apps for web, iOS and Android devices.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, TOGGO, Kai-Christian Borchers, Robert Dube, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Switzerland, UX
3SS shows Android-based automotive entertainment UX at CES
Jan 7, 2022 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that its 3Ready Product Framework is now integrated as part of a modular automotive demo platform, a simulator which serves to give a taste of the future of the in-car entertainment experience.
News categories: 3SS, SUPER RTL, Bosch, AirConsole, Tomasz Dzikowski, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
3SS and Cinemo enable in-car entertainment experiences
Dec 20, 2021 – 3SS and Cinemo have announced a technology collaboration to bring entertainment to cars. Their combined solution brings super-aggregation to the car, with passengers able to access a rich array of pre-integrated third-party content and apps.
News categories: 3SS, Cinemo, Tomasz Dzikowski, Pierre Donath, Robert Dube, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Streaming, Worldwide
Accedo and maxdome Partner to Deliver VOD App for PlayStation® 3
Nov 22, 2012 – Accedo and Germany's maxdome have announced the launch of a Playstation® 3 VOD app. The PS3 app gives users access to a vast catalogue of maxdome video titles, including films, series, comedy shows, documentaries, music, children's programmes, and many more.
News categories: Accedo, maxdome, Apps, Gaming, Germany, Streaming
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023