Digital TV News: Ron Paans
M7 Group delivers live UHD football with Harmonic
Jun 21, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that M7 Group has deployed an Ultra HD (UHD) video processing solution from Harmonic for live video distribution of the world's largest soccer competition, taking place June 14 to July 15 in Russia.
News categories: Harmonic, M7 Group, Ian Graham, Ron Paans, Content Distribution, Netherlands, Satellite
M7 Group chooses NEOTION CAMs for DTH
Jun 9, 2015 – NEOTION has announces that European Pay TV Operator, M7 Group, has selected Conditional Access Modules from NEOTION to deploy its services on the Canal Digitaal (NL), TV Vlaanderen (B), Télésat (B) and HD Austria (A) platforms.
News categories: NEOTION, M7 Group, Gregory Wieczorek, Ron Paans, ANGA COM, Austria, Belgium, CAM, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
M7 Group deploys Zenterio OS for IPTV in the Netherlands
Sep 15, 2014 – Zenterio has announced that M7 Group has deployed the Zenterio Operating System (OS) for the launch of its IPTV service in the Netherlands. The system combines Zenterio OS with hardware from KAONMEDIA and IPTV and OTT services from Stream Group.
News categories: Zenterio, M7 Group, Stefan Lager, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box
KAON STBs selected for Online.nl IPTV service
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ:KAON MEDIA) has announced that M7 Group has selected KAON to supply IPTV set-top boxes for its Online.nl platform. M7 launched the IPTV service on Kaon boxes in the Netherlands earlier this year.
News categories: KAON, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
M7 Group selects Verimatrix to provide security for Online.nl
Sep 11, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that M7 Group has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to provide security for its Online.nl service, which offers linear TV and on demand services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Verimatrix, M7 Group, Ron Paans, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box, Streaming
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV