Digital TV News: SeaChange
SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
Sep 20, 2022 – SeaChange has expanded its services to Grupo TVCable in Ecuador to include the streaming of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The SeaChange platform will support bringing games to viewers through Grupo TVCable's Xtrim streaming service.
News categories: SeaChange, Grupo TVCable, Chris Klimmer, Daniel Coronel, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ecuador, TV Everywhere
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
Jun 27, 2022 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that it will deploy its latest Advanced Advertising Platform for two partners in North America, enabling new and incremental video ad revenues both for Linear TV and streaming services.
News categories: SeaChange, Armstrong, BEAM, Robert Rozycki, Mike Giobbi, Jason Rang, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
VIDAA and SeaChange partner on ad insertion for VIDAA tv
Apr 4, 2022 – VIDAA USA and SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to jointly develop a streaming and ad insertion solution to accelerate the expansion of free ad-supported content on VIDAA tv globally.
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Guy Edri, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TrillerVerz to become publicly traded through reverse merger with SeaChange
Dec 22, 2021 – SeaChange (NASD:SEAC) and Triller Hold Co (TrillerVerz) have entered into an agreement and plan of merger to combine SeaChange, a publicly-traded company focused on advanced digital advertising with TrillerVerz, an AI-powered social media platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Triller, Peter Aquino, Mahi de Silva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
Sep 13, 2021 – The newly enhanced Popcornflix app, launched by Crackle Plus (NASDAQ: CSSE), is now running on a streaming and integrated advertising platform built and powered by SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Crackle, Bob Pons, Karan Singh, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SeaChange powers Screen iL TV service featuring Israeli content
Aug 2, 2021 – Screen iL, a streaming service targeting Israeli expatriates and consumers worldwide with an appetite for Israeli film and TV content, has launched globally online. The service was built for Screen iL by SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, Screen iL, Robert Pons, Ben Berner, Albertino Matalon, Greg Ireland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Streaming, Worldwide
SeaChange introduces end-to-end SaaS OTT platform
Jul 7, 2021 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has introduced StreamVid, an OTT turnkey platform. StreamVid is an end-to-end, fully managed SaaS platform, supporting functions from content ingestion and management to curation and monetization.
News categories: SeaChange, Chris Klimmer, Bob Pons, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
May 5, 2021 – Beachfront has completed an addressable TV ad execution with VIZIO adhering to the technical specifications of Open Addressable Ready (OAR). The execution used Beachfront’s Unified Decisioning product.
News categories: Beachfront, VIZIO, Frank Sinton, Adam Gaynor, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues