Digital TV News: Stéphanie Bizouerne
Irdeto and Twise announce CI Plus 2.0 USB CAM solution
Sep 14, 2022 – Irdeto and Twise have announced that they have combined Irdeto Cloaked CA technology with the Twise CI Plus stack on a Mediatek chipset. The pre-integrated and pre-certified solution enables manufacturers to produce a USB CAM in record time.
News categories: Irdeto, Twise, Peter Oggel, Stéphanie Bizouerne, CAM, Digital TV, Europe, Semiconductor
NEOTION unveils DVB+OTT HDMI security dongle for pay TV
Sep 9, 2014 – NEOTION has unveiled an HDMI form factor security dongle designed for pay TV operators wishing to protect converged content from both traditional linear and Over-The-Top (OTT) TV sources.
News categories: NEOTION, Stéphanie BIZOUERNE, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2022, Worldwide
NEOTION enlarges CAM portfolio with Verimatrix security
Aug 19, 2014 – NEOTION has announced that it will introduce a new CAM portfolio with Verimatrix at IBC. NEOTION's CAMs have been certified as compatible with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB cardless pay-TV.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Stéphanie Bizouerne, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GOtv Kenya launches GOcard CAM with NEOTION
Apr 16, 2014 – GOtv, the leading DTT pay television service in Kenya, in partnership with Neotion has announced the launch of its GOCard conditional access module (CAM).
News categories: GOtv, Neotion, Felix Kyengo, Stéphanie Bizouerne, CAM, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kenya, Terrestrial
NEOTION produces VOD-capable CAM for Ziggo
Jul 12, 2013 – NEOTION and Quantis Electronics have launched a CAM for Dutch cable operator Ziggo. The CI Plus 1.3 product, in combination with a suitable TV-set and adjustments in the Ziggo network, enables users to enjoy VOD without a set-top-box.
News categories: NEOTION, Ziggo, Quantis, Cable TV, CAM, Netherlands
ORS to use Neotion CAM and Irdeto Media Protection for DVB-T2 service in Austria
Apr 12, 2013 – Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) has selected Neotion as technical partner for the launch of its new nationwide terrestrial TV service, called simpliTV. The simpliTV bouquet is based on DVB-T2 standard and Irdeto Media Protection.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, simpliTV, Austria, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026