Digital TV News: Steve Nylund
Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV
Apr 6, 2021 – Ekstraklasa, the Polish top tier football league, has chosen Red Bee Media as technology partner for the development of its Ekstraklasa.TV streaming platform. The evolution of Ekstraklasa.TV will commence this season.
News categories: Red Bee, Ekstraklasa, Steve Nylund, Marcin Animucki, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, Worldwide
OyaWatch TV launched in Nigeria on Red Bee's OTT platform
Feb 9, 2021 – OyaWatch TV is a Nigerian subscription based streaming service that launched on February 5th on Red Bee Media’s OTT platform. It includes a wide variety of content distributed through the Red Bee Channel Store.
News categories: Red Bee Media, OyaWatch, Steve Nylund, Ronaldo Minaise, Apps, Digital TV, Nigeria, OTT
TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
Oct 27, 2020 – Red Bee Media and Dotscreen were instrumental in the launch of TV5MONDEplus, the new global video-on-demand platform with free French speaking series, films and documentaries in full HD quality, subtitled in 5 languages.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Dotscreen, TV5MONDEplus, Steve Nylund, Stanislas Leridon, Hélène Zemmour, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
SportsTribal TV streaming service powered by Red Bee Media
Aug 26, 2020 – SportsTribal TV is a free ad-supported streaming service, offering a range of sports-based entertainment channels from around the world. The service is powered by Red Bee Media’s managed OTT platform.
News categories: Red Bee Media, SportsTribal TV, Steve Nylund, Frank Bowe, Content Distribution, OTT, Worldwide
Red Bee and TitanTV extend program guide partnership
Apr 23, 2020 – Red Bee has extended its relationship with TitanTV, continuing the delivery of Content Discovery services. Through the partnership, Red Bee and TitanTV provide linear and VOD guide services for OTA, OTT, and NextGenTV (ATSC3.0).
News categories: Red Bee, TitanTV, Steve Nylund, Heidi Steffen, Big Data, Digital TV, North America, UX
Ericsson and IMDb ink global metadata distribution deal
Sep 4, 2017 – Ericsson has signed a metadata distribution agreement with IMDb. Ericsson will integrate IMDb’s metadata, including ratings and rankings, into its content discovery ecosystem and will become the reseller and integrator of these data sources.
News categories: Ericsson, IMDb, Steve Nylund, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT